I plan to bot on multiples UFE accounts using palavia.
But I don't want to get them banned, so did anyone get banned using palavia here ? If so, could you post the approximative bann date ?
None of these people got banned because of palavia.
It's a Pixel bot. It doesn't change any swf files or connect to game server. All this program does is using your mouse to move your ship around and click on x picture when it finds it. It's pretty much impossible to get caught using a pixel bot. I'd simply recommend you not to bot 24/7 and to take breaks.(there's option for that :P) I myself bot with Golem x-7 (huge rewards from those PETs) and with the task system i'm able to play just like a real human being would.
Well. If I bot 8 hours a day (during night), you can guarantee me that I wont get banned ? :') Paid so fucking much for my main acc, it would be stupid if I loose it this way.
Thanks for replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƥeşħσ
None of these people got banned because of palavia.
It's a Pixel bot. It doesn't change any swf files or connect to game server. All this program does is using your mouse to move your ship around and click on x picture when it finds it. It's pretty much impossible to get caught using a pixel bot. I'd simply recommend you not to bot 24/7 and to take breaks.(there's option for that :P) I myself bot with Golem x-7 (huge rewards from those PETs) and with the task system i'm able to play just like a real human being would.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Mh each month, like 337 accounts are getting banned for bot using. If there are only pixels bot atm, it means that they are detectable.
Well. If I bot 8 hours a day (during night), you can guarantee me that I wont get banned ? :') Paid so ******* much for my main acc, it would be stupid if I loose it this way.
Thanks for replies
Mh each month, like 337 accounts are getting banned for bot using. If there are only pixels bot atm, it means that they are detectable.
Well. If I bot 8 hours a day (during night), you can guarantee me that I wont get banned ? :') Paid so ******* much for my main acc, it would be stupid if I loose it this way.
Thanks for replies
Mh each month, like 337 accounts are getting banned for bot using. If there are only pixels bot atm, it means that they are detectable.
Most of these statistics are pure bullshit. Anyway, many people bot 24/7. Can you play a whole week without breaks? I don't think so. I think that's how they catch pixelbot botters. People think pixelbots are safe and they can bot 24/7 to gain the max they can, but that's not the right thing to do...
Well. If I bot 8 hours a day (during night), you can guarantee me that I wont get banned ? :') Paid so ******* much for my main acc, it would be stupid if I loose it this way.
Thanks for replies
Mh each month, like 337 accounts are getting banned for bot using. If there are only pixels bot atm, it means that they are detectable.
Palavia and vps 01/02/2015 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies Will work with this ? (#Bigserver)
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elite-gold-tradi ng/2999784-vserver-windows-ab-130-e-gold-bereits-b er-300-zufriedene-kunden-since-2013-a.html
Thanks very much & happy new year.