why it's moving often like ADHD ( you know what is this ), I saw from my other account that he's flying to box and didn't collect it? But it should pick it. Maybe my net isn't good (ping 150-200) that's why he has these problems.
I know you work really hard but i want to tell you a bug
I open AutoBot BG.exe
i give data password username etc...
i click ok etc
i make the same like in the video
but the browser they dont open. i try it with virtual machine (vmware player) but the same.
i try reset pc,start as admin AutoBot BG.exe i wait 5 min nothing work
i have win 7 pro
Bot works smoother than me in bed. Honestly, I prefer this bot over Golem. First, it works smoother! Doesn't lag like Golem and collects 1/3 more uridium!
[Release]Tanoth autobot 08/08/2014 - Browsergames - 6 Replies Dungeon, Adventure, Map, work bot. (more functions comming soon)
Works on: DE, PL, RO, EN, TR, ES and US
Screens:
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ if14752cebd9f49fd/1406858243/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ i85e6b0d123658648/1406858257/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ icfb08436870268a6/1406858271/std/image.jpg
[Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version 12/03/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 326 Replies UPDATE 10/14/2011 I now support Aeria Games TS2 English and French Version
Get your TS2 Aeria Bot ENGLISH and FRENCH Versions HERE
New Features & 100% Memory Based
• TIME HACK added to the Bot, now stay in premium maps after your time is up works on all premium maps even second portal premium maps
• Item Stacker ( Stacks all inventory items into one spot in your inventory removing the need for hermits chest. Works without Dc'ing and...