Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question to Pilot Bio skills

Discussion on Question to Pilot Bio skills within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question to Pilot Bio skills

is my dmg bonus 12%(Bountyhunter II 3/3) when i complete "bountyhunter"

or is ist 12%(Bountyhunter II 3/3) + 4%(Bountyhunter I 2/2)
Old 09/13/2015, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
It's 12%.
Next time use the for small questions.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 42m SP combat pilot, insane drone skills + free gift
06/09/2015 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
Price is 229$ My skype is hunniknumbreid * Insane drone skills * Very good fitting and gunnery skills * Can run lvl 4 missions for certain corps * All race battlecruisers trained to 5 * Amarr Cruiser, Amarr Frigate, Caldari Battleship trained to 5 * Amarr Industrial trained to 5
[Selling] 29m SP combat pilot, no industrial skills
05/27/2015 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
Sold
Question about Pilot Bio
07/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hey guys can somebody told me the shortest way to get alien Hunter? :)) And how many Seprom/ Credits and Pilot points i need? :o Thanks for answers :mofo:
[WTS] ~27mil. SP Minmatar Pilot + T3 + Field Command Ship Skills
03/09/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 3 Replies
Greetings, the time has come. I'm not longer able to play Eve Online, and so i decided to sell my beloved account. I played him legit, so there are no risks. He is a minmatar pilot who is able to fly Field Command Ships (Sleipnir) and T3. He can fly a Tengu too but he needs more improvements in the missile skills. At the moment there are lots of PVP things on the ACC. There a serveral Loki with Faciton/DED Fit and Daredevils, Dramiels, T2 Stuff, Tengu etc. pp. The stuff is even...
Selling level 19 Basic Colonel - 31 pilot skills - PSC
11/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
So I am selling my account. Server is Scandinavia 2. I do accept PSC! EP: ~1.560.000.000 Honor: ~11.000.000 Enforcer, Bastion, Crimson, Veteran, Exhalted, Venom. Pet level 9. Includes best auto looter, and best kamikaze. Radar protocol is also level 3. Never used kerkava, unlimited kBot license. Needs 170.000 rank points to be a colonel.Details and price.