Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How long botting boxes wothout decreased uri

Discussion on How long botting boxes wothout decreased uri within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/22/2015, 14:57   #16

elite*gold: 6
"As a small addition to the new pushing system, we have removed decreasing bonusbox system from use..

After that when most of bots was removed, our details showed that only few players on all servers collected so much bonusboxes so that decrease system turned on, we decided to remove it.

Also this 7 months ago activated system didn't change contents of boxes, instead it changed amount."

This is OFFICIAL statement from support team so if you think it is there, it is simply your own paranoia - You just have bad luck.
Old 08/22/2015, 17:15   #17

elite*gold: 0
After 8 hours the uridium/hour decreased from 6-8k to max 2k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseseseses View Post
"As a small addition to the new pushing system, we have removed decreasing bonusbox system from use..

After that when most of bots was removed, our details showed that only few players on all servers collected so much bonusboxes so that decrease system turned on, we decided to remove it.

Also this 7 months ago activated system didn't change contents of boxes, instead it changed amount."

This is OFFICIAL statement from support team so if you think it is there, it is simply your own paranoia - You just have bad luck.
They can use that affirmation in their advantage, not everything they say must be true.. If the people will think the system is off they will bot for more time giving big point better chances to catch them ?? But maybe i'm wrong.

EDIT : I'm 100% sure the system is in. I got 158 uri on 4-1 with doubler.. no way i could get that amount. I only get 60,150 or 300. ( No protocols, no RPs)
Old 08/22/2015, 20:46   #18

Still in
Old 08/22/2015, 21:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eseseseses View Post

official statement doesn't mean they are telling the truth, it wouldn't be the first time they are lying to us...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2015, 22:08   #20

Since 2 Months i only collecting 4 hours a day and make 15k uri per hour on BM (Full pet, full pilot sheet for collecting)
I dont get a decrease because i stop every 1 hour and go kill on x-7 for 30-90 min

Works fine making ~120.000 Uri per day nad ~600 Clicks