Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FsBot BG - BETA - Background bot

Discussion on [Release] FsBot BG - BETA - Background bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/30/2015, 21:00   #1651

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Cool ^^ If you want post your stats
İ am only killing NPC on x-2. After 9 hours it gained 5440000 exp and 18k uridium
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2015, 21:22   #1652

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctcevher View Post
İ am only killing NPC on x-2. After 9 hours it gained 5440000 exp and 18k uridium

Not much it's only one mission at 15 lvl :/

but if you're lvling your pet it's good :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2015, 21:24   #1653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Querton View Post
Not much it's only one mission at 15 lvl :/

but if you're lvling your pet it's good :P
yeah i am lvling my pet
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2015, 10:31   #1654

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037

2x1 offer
Only today who buy a FsBot BG month will receive 1 extra month!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2015, 10:45   #1655

elite*gold: 36
Quote:

2x1 offer
Only today who buy a FsBot BG month will receive 1 extra month!

From me too only today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2015, 14:40   #1656

#News from Fs-Team:

In the last news post I told about a new engine for Imagesearch. It seems unuseable on a darkorbit bot because is slow compared to the actual algorithm. Anyway I wanted to improve the performace of the bot. These are the new improvements that we will put in the next version:

Memory optimization:

I've coded a little script that will reduce A LOT the memory usage of the bot (not of the browser, because this depend on DarkOrbit itself). Without this new feature the bot use from +20MB of ram and with much hours of botting this number increase. With the new script the bot consume on average 3MB of ram with highs of 6MB. But also with 24+ hours of botting the memory usage will not increase. A very good improvement.

FS-Collector (Fast & Smart Collector):
In the next version the collector will be a bit more faster than the previous version, but will become also SMART. It will memorize areas of the map where it collected much boxes. If it stay more than 2 minutes without collecting, it will automatically go in these areas!

Free version:
We decided to put a free version for who can't buy the premium version. It will only collect boxbonus at the maximum speed. No revive and no reconnect. (Please don't ask me to put these features in free version). You will not need to download another installer or things like that. The free version is included in the current bot client.

Happy new Year to all, also non FsBot Users! And remember..

Bot Different... Try FsBot
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/31/2015, 14:55   #1657

Quote:
#News from Fs-Team:

In the last news post I told about a new engine for Imagesearch. It seems unuseable on a darkorbit bot because is slow compared to the actual algorithm. Anyway I wanted to improve the performace of the bot. These are the new improvements that we will put in the next version:

Memory optimization:

I've coded a little script that will reduce A LOT the memory usage of the bot (not of the browser, because this depend on DarkOrbit itself). Without this new feature the bot use from +20MB of ram and with much hours of botting this number increase. With the new script the bot consume on average 3MB of ram with highs of 6MB. But also with 24+ hours of botting the memory usage will not increase. A very good improvement.

FS-Collector (Fast & Smart Collector):
In the next version the collector will be a bit more faster than the previous version, but will become also SMART. It will memorize areas of the map where it collected much boxes. If it stay more than 2 minutes without collecting, it will automatically go in these areas!

Free version:
We decided to put a free version for who can't buy the premium version. It will only collect boxbonus at the maximum speed. No revive and no reconnect. (Please don't ask me to put these features in free version). You will not need to download another installer or things like that. The free version is included in the current bot client.

Happy new Year to all, also non FsBot Users! And remember..

Bot Different... Try FsBot
Wow! Fs Collector with memorize is excellent feature .Thanks for this
Old 12/31/2015, 15:08   #1658

I don't know why but i'm the one who always have bugs lol.3-2 npc again and gets destroyed flies to portal on 3-1 and than boom this happens just saw it now.

Maybe its good thing that i find bugs but i cant bot more than 30 min without any issues

[15:33] You were destroyed
[15:35] Waiting Jumpgate
Old 12/31/2015, 17:17   #1659

Thanks Fs-Team for the free version and happy new year...i have a question: why google does lock your website? it says it is unsafe
Old 12/31/2015, 17:20   #1660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulinho View Post
Thanks Fs-Team for the free version and happy new year...i have a question: why google does lock your website? it says it is unsafe
because they are envying
Old 12/31/2015, 17:23   #1661

Received Thanks: 2,658
Hi fuso what exactly does the android app? What info is given and how often is updated?
Old 01/01/2016, 06:46   #1662

hello
did anyone get banned with this bot
thanx for unsel ^^
Old 01/01/2016, 13:45   #1663

Quote:
Originally Posted by XerXesJESUS View Post
I don't know why but i'm the one who always have bugs lol.3-2 npc again and gets destroyed flies to portal on 3-1 and than boom this happens just saw it now.

Maybe its good thing that i find bugs but i cant bot more than 30 min without any issues

[15:33] You were destroyed
[15:35] Waiting Jumpgate
Yeah.. I fixed it, it is because it can't see the jump gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulinho View Post
Because the bot is obfuscated and so it is detected as malware
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Hi fuso what exactly does the android app? What info is given and how often is updated?
When you active fs-notify on the bot, the bot client store your stats in the database on my site. After that you can enter your hwid in the app and you can see your stats every where
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-mirou View Post
hello
did anyone get banned with this bot
thanx for unsel ^^
No one
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2016, 14:39   #1664

Free version:

hi fuso, i downloaded the full botclient pack and after update still asks for license,how can i use the free version ,for now...
Old 01/01/2016, 16:24   #1665

hi, program crash since last win10 update.