Why does he deserve thanks? Because he stole someones account who worked for it 3000-6000 hours, spent money etc.? This account is useless now for everyone! Someone will sell his stuff and you can't do nothing with this. Or owner will change pass and e-mail and nobody will have it. So why does he deserve thanks? Posting accounts with password is useless.
I bet that you enter on acc , you saw all that equipment and you are just jealous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman852
No it's not phoenix It's FE sentinel... Wake up and tell how did you hack it.
Johnny if you want the account on your email send me your email in private and remove the post and keep the account for your self i'll do the email bug on it if you want
Johnny if you want the account on your email send me your email in private and remove the post and keep the account for your self i'll do the email bug on it if you want
no email bug at the moment. It was 1 month ago that with facebook ? if u know what im talking about
E-mail bug, password bug.. What nonsens will you tell next? You simply sent to this guy a keylogger and you are saying about bug. And another idiot saying about email bug DD So poor.
E-mail bug, password bug.. What nonsens will you tell next? You simply sent to this guy a keylogger and you are saying about bug. And another idiot saying about email bug DD So poor.
wtfffffff xDDDDDDD . Can you leave this trade? xD
who will make a bug public to be fixed , just think
I can't connect to the acc.The only thing i can do is to see that Daily Login Bonus.But i can see his level,honor,xp,etc. dude,this **** is kind of serious...
I can't connect to the acc.The only thing i can do is to see that Daily Login Bonus.But i can see his level,honor,xp,etc. dude,this **** is kind of serious...
i just trying to write "thread"
also you call me "poor" but you scream everywhere to make the bug public.
I never scream for bug you poor man You can't bug someones password on game which make profit in milions or hundreds milions dollars. There are simply not bugs in login. Stop *******.
I never scream for bug you poor man You can't bug someones password on game which make profit in milions or hundreds milions dollars. There are simply not bugs in login. Stop *******.
i didnt say nothing about bug of password . you know what you just spamm here. i dont want to talk with you xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966
ahah for let other hack accounts? XD
you joking mate?
true
Also U just need to have a reply message from support. xD
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold