Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] VDBot - Pixelbot - Boxes/NPC/Palla Beta FREE Version 1.0.2 !!

Discussion on [Release] VDBot - Pixelbot - Boxes/NPC/Palla Beta FREE Version 1.0.2 !! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/04/2015, 15:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
What ??

I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND VERSION !!

I WILL WORK VERY HARD IN THE NEXT DAYS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS, LET'S HOPE THE NEXT VERSION WILL BE A BACKGROUND VERSION
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/04/2015, 17:02   #17

for me not work+(( and version 1.0.3
Old 08/04/2015, 20:25   #18

In the next update I will solve your problem

And also add hotkeys
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2015, 23:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiller132 View Post
Link in infected so the bot data !!! CARE !!!!
I checked it,it's clear.I mean,it's working,i don't think there's some kind of keylogger or any type of virus in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDdev View Post
Bonus box works very good to me, please check if you selected the "Map Data" well, the region must also include that: ' > ' that appears when ou are moving (You can check in the video tutorial)

And for the NPC killer, please put your x1 ammo with the 1 hotkey
Thank you for the kind words !!

P.S. with the good configuration, bonus box collector should be very very smooth and fast !!
Ok.I will try it...I have to say,i haven't watched the tutorial.I didn't knew that i have to include that too..Thanks alot

And dude,if you will be able to include Bg version,you are awesome...
Will you ever made this bot with premium system?I mean,you should,in the future...

Oh,yea.And 1 more questios.Will you add Autorepair in the next update?

PS.Are you from Romania?I saw your name is Vlad Dobrescu.. (On YT)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 09:21   #20

Haha, Yes, I am from Romania :P

For the moment I want to make the bot better and better with every update, maybe in the future I will also include premium version, but for now I must improve it, and keep it free so you guys can bot and at the same time help me with the bugs

In the next version I will include hotkeys, autorepair at the portal, autoreconnect
And I will make the bot autoselect the Map Data, so everyone will collect Bonus Boxes without any problem

Now I finished coding, I'll test it fast, and release !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2015, 10:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDdev View Post
What ??

I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND VERSION !!

I WILL WORK VERY HARD IN THE NEXT DAYS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS, LET'S HOPE THE NEXT VERSION WILL BE A BACKGROUND VERSION
It's good to hear. But better no background version than bad background version. I used one pixel bot which had very, very bad background function. I was simply not able to play other games with it. Hope this will be better bruh
Old 08/05/2015, 11:26   #22

V 1.0.4 released, new feature, check the first page

Please tell me if you encounter any problems

I am now testing my ideas for the BG bot :S
But before making it, I should finish the desktop version !

Any bugs or Ideas are welcome !!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2015, 12:18   #23

Is there any difference if the map is in upper right corner?I mean,i always used it in left down corner...And it's working pretty good.
If u need help with reporting bugs,i think we'll all be happy to help you .
I tested NPC Killer yesterday.It's somehow broken.If u want,you can check it..
And there's a problem with the "Respawn function".I get this: Error:Variable used without being declared.Maybe it's just me,or maybe not.You should check it (If u want)

*Romanian: Chiar daca am pus laserele x1 pe "1",totusi parca nu ataca destul de bine..Gen,este un delay destul pana sa isi dea seama sa atace (Din cate am observat).Oricum,nu l-am folosit asa de mult,cred ca doar 5 minute.Oricum,box-collector-ul e ok.E foarte ok
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 12:35   #24

I focused more on the box collector, after I will make it work perfectly (the main source of Uri), I will also improve the NPC.

I will check for the variable used without being declared now, thank you

P.S. You can also put the map in the left down, but iw will work a little bit slower... and sometimes will not work 100% how it should, but you should not have many problems
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 13:01   #25

is this the right downloadlink ?because when i want to open the link it sais there are dangerous programms or similar.
Old 08/05/2015, 13:09   #26

we all had that problem, it it5 cau5ed by chrome, download with Internet explorer
I don't know what cau5e thi5, maybe the ho5ting... (I am botting , that5 why I can't u5e my keyboard entirely and I replaced the Pau5e key with "5" :P) Cheer5 !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2015, 13:27   #27

it still doesīnt work to me there are too many Virus advices.
Old 08/05/2015, 13:32   #28

The only virus advice should be the one of chrome when you download it (v1.0.5 will solve that error). And then your antivirus (Avast for me) will scan the exe and tell you everything is ok... What other warnings you get ? I scanned it with virustotal and found no problem at all (the raw code).

And the problem with Chrome is because you downoad an exe, I will make it .zip next time to avoid problems

If you have any more problems please write them here
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2015, 13:39   #29

okay my Problem was at first there popped up warning signals like that the Program isīnt safe and that the Publisher is unknown and stuff like that.then i decided to click on the ''going on anyway''(i dont know the english word for this) button so it will download anyway. But then whil adjusting the Settings it suddenly interrupted and the bot closed itself.
Old 08/05/2015, 13:41   #30

Umm weird, please reopen it again, and set the settings and start it again, AS IN THE TUTORIAL !! (Please watch the tutorial !! )
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread