Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autopilot For DarkOrbit

Discussion on Autopilot For DarkOrbit within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autopilot For DarkOrbit

Okay ladies, this is just a test to see how people are feeling about this stuff.

Let's suppose for a minute or two that a few people have spent the last month developing an auto pilot for dorbit that will farm aliens for you while you aren't at your computer. Let suppose that it was already fully functional and has a fairly reasonably uridium yield per hour.

Let's also suppose that unlike a few of the other bots, this one is completely undetectable (Not really an exaggeration, just don't want to explain how).
This bot also is rumored to come with health detection and a customization retreat point.

To quickly sum it up, we're assuming that there is a bot out there that goes around a sector killing aliens for cash and will retreat to a preset point on the map when health or armor is low. Bigpoint has no way to figure out when someone is using said bot unless they do behavioral analysis on individual accounts.

You would not have to link your dorbit account to this program, everything is separate.

Is this something that the community would like to see? How often would it be used?

As a very infrequent dorbit player, perhaps people could enlighten me on some of the common causes for hack related bans.
Old 07/20/2015, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 260
u are talking about a bot....

we have a lot of them this is not a surprise

give us more info (photos, videos, demo...)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2015, 21:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
I see some skeptics. Rightfully so. I will go make a video or two and take some screens.

These will be posted in a new thread with a more complete description and list of features.

Thanks edoardo for forcing me to be more open and provide concrete evidence.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/20/2015, 22:26   #4

elite*gold: 490
we have golem here, background bot, people are more interested about background bot not pixel, so if you have this kind of bot then let people test it, give us some trials
Old 07/20/2015, 23:33   #5

elite*gold: 1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by betatesting View Post
I see some skeptics. Rightfully so. I will go make a video or two and take some screens.

These will be posted in a new thread with a more complete description and list of features.

Thanks edoardo for forcing me to be more open and provide concrete evidence.
No thanks to ssamko, for being a ****.
You came with "program" with nice description. So it is true ? ...of course people want this kind of bot. Send something to test....then I wont be a ****.
Old 07/21/2015, 07:41   #6

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 100/0/0
There are many things like this already. All you have to do is go back onto this forum section and you will find about 3-4 bots that can already do this.