Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Nanobot Background

Discussion on [Release]Nanobot Background within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2017, 07:40   #1696

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
I've bought the 10 days license for 3€. After 3 days of botting this is what I think.
I've seen a lot of work and passion on Nanobot, however this is not enough to make a decent bot. In 3 days I've tryed a lot of configurations/tasks, mainly in x-2. Sometimes boxing, sometimes killing aliens, often both together. What I got in 3 days is ONLY 40.000 Uridium. I'm playing on GE1 and there are too much hunters. I wasn't able to set the bot to go to the portals when the enemy bar was up on x-2 and it's not good to recognize enemies fastly in otoher maps, so I've been killed about 50 times even with tartarus. That's sad.

Nanobot is very fast collecting boxes but you can't collect boxes 24/7 anymore. That's all... All other functions are useless if you play on a populated server. A lot of functions are bugged too because Bigpoint use same colors in diffirent parts of the game window to hinder pixelbots. For example Nanobot recognizes my tartarus as an alien and a palladium every time.

For sure I'll not buy Nanobot again. Without any dub I prefear DOB, it costs double, but it value is 100 times more.
@ keep up the bot and keep fixing bugs. I'm sure that someone is getting great results with it. For me the experience with it ends here, I'm not going to bot anymore even if I still have 7 days of license.

Of course many hunters, bot will make uri if player smart as well. Mate we have influence points event. Of course players will be hunting BOT USERS until end of the event. Nanobot is ok.

Me bitting with double, Investigation points on uri, and protocols uri I make around 70k Uri in 8-10 hrs plus energies.

Be smart, and know the server.

I bot with task ok pvp and x-3,x-4. I start on pvp then change map when 5 deaths to x-4 or x-3. You got to also make smart decision.

CHEERS
Old 06/05/2017, 07:49   #1697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride.Alone View Post
Of course many hunters, bot will make uri if player smart as well. Mate we have influence points event. Of course players will be hunting BOT USERS until end of the event. Nanobot is ok.

Me bitting with double, Investigation points on uri, and protocols uri I make around 70k Uri in 8-10 hrs plus energies.

Be smart, and know the server.

I bot with task ok pvp and x-3,x-4. I start on pvp then change map when 5 deaths to x-4 or x-3. You got to also make smart decision.

CHEERS
This follow his example I'm doing the same lol my server is vru dominated I use to be able to bot for a week and die at most 20 times in 4-3, now that the event is on ive averaged 70 deaths/day, so i just restart bot whenever i have time and after 10 deaths bot changes to 3-2
Old 06/06/2017, 01:03   #1698

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
I've bought the 10 days license for 3€. [B]After 3 days of botting this is what I t....se.
man i already know that you know whats the differens in a packetbot and a pixelbot! so i've been looking that you only posts bad things of all bots in every thread i see!

so please if you think a bot is bad just let us know about the bugs and wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
This follow his example I'm doing the same lol my server is vru dominated I use to be able to bot for a week and die at most 20 times in 4-3, now that the event is on ive averaged 70 deaths/day, so i just restart bot whenever i have time and after 10 deaths bot changes to 3-2
yes pixelbot may die many times , but i just use options like wait X mins after X deaths , flee is enemy closer and im fine!
Old 06/06/2017, 08:26   #1699

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
man i already know that you know whats the differens in a packetbot and a pixelbot! so i've been looking that you only posts bad things of all bots in every thread i see!

so please if you think a bot is bad just let us know about the bugs and wait!

yes pixelbot may die many times , but i just use options like wait X mins after X deaths , flee is enemy closer and im fine!
Demetrio, any answer on my question.

While using and bitting with tartarus, when die it won't use ability again and i have the option marked. but it won't.

Cheers
Old 06/06/2017, 12:56   #1700

@ I don't have anything against you, in fact I wrote "keep it up, I'm sure someone is getting good results with Nanobot". My personal experience was extremely negative, I prefear Candybot and it's a free bot
Finally I compare packet bots to pixelbots yes, you wrote that a good pixelbot can run ad good as a packet one. That was not my case, I wasn't able to run Nanobot with satisfactory results.
Old 06/06/2017, 16:48   #1701

Quote:
@ I don't have anything against you, in fact I wrote "keep it up, I'm sure someone is getting good results with Nanobot". My personal experience was extremely negative, I prefear Candybot and it's a free bot
Finally I compare packet bots to pixelbots yes, you wrote that a good pixelbot can run ad good as a packet one. That was not my case, I wasn't able to run Nanobot with satisfactory results.
i did not say you have anything against me , yes maybe your settings were in a wrong way , if you don't want to buy nanobot again no problem! i'm sorry about the problems you had! but in the most of cases they can be fixed with some little changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride.Alone View Post
Demetrio, any answer on my question.

While using and bitting with tartarus, when die it won't use ability again and i have the option marked. but it won't.

Cheers
currently i don't have tartarus so i will try find the bug by anothers ways in the new version! sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2017, 00:31   #1702

Quote:
i did not say you have anything against me , yes maybe your settings were in a wrong way , if you don't want to buy nanobot again no problem! i'm sorry about the problems you had! but in the most of cases they can be fixed with some little changes!

currently i don't have tartarus so i will try find the bug by anothers ways in the new version! sorry
Perfect, thank you mate!
Old 06/08/2017, 11:01   #1703

hey, please can you help me ? .. when my ship is destroyed, ship do not repair...but i have repair on 3key... and i have chceked repair option ..thank you ..
Old 06/26/2017, 22:36   #1704

elite*gold: 35
This bot fast for gates/npc's?
Old 06/27/2017, 01:57   #1705

Need help

work map isnt for x-8
Old 06/27/2017, 14:26   #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furkaley View Post
work map isnt for x-8
Just write it yourself in The menu! like x-8 NO X-8
Old 06/28/2017, 14:28   #1707

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Just write it yourself in The menu! like x-8 NO X-8
this bot do gates/npc killer well? Give me some numbers like " (x) / hr "
Old 06/29/2017, 08:56   #1708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
this bot do gates/npc killer well? Give me some numbers like " (x) / hr "
according to a pixel bot , very good 5-6k/hour x2 ammo in x-3 map
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2017, 11:56   #1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furkaley View Post
according to a pixel bot , very good 5-6k/hour x2 ammo in x-3 map
Why do you use x2 in low maps ? thats ridiculous. I make 4500-5000 / hour with x1 on x-8 maps
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2017, 02:38   #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Why do you use x2 in low maps ? thats ridiculous. I make 4500-5000 / hour with x1 on x-8 maps

For the rankpoint also ı have 10 million x2 it s not about uri it s anout killing more enemies in a less time
Closed Thread

Tags
background, bot, box, darkorbit, pixelbot