Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Nanobot Background

Discussion on [Release]Nanobot Background within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2016, 14:25   #781

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Working
Old 01/05/2016, 04:24   #782

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Hello Nanobot users,

in the pasts weeks i've been working in some nanobot changes that implies new flash interactions and momeory reading , that update is still on testing , we want to be sure that you account will be always safe with this new methods, and now i want to tell you that this big update takes some time. but still is in progress,

But what is going to happen with Nanobot , is still under developing? Yes, in the next version something is going to change! i will give a spoiler from the new updates. that will be released
06/01/2016
  • Artificial intelligence
    Nanobot now knows the best places to collect bonus boxes , I know that this idea may not sound original but in previous post I had mentioned this.
    Nanobot collect bonus boxes based on each map and it Switches one of The best sectors to collect boxes are already preprogrammed .

NPC hunter
    Now Nanobot learn for pasted experiences , for example: if one or more enemy are in the botting map Nanobot Now: remain the last site where the ship were destroyed, and it try to dont use that map area , or if you selected to revive on the spot or portal and the enemy is waiting for your ship , your ship will not revive after random seafty seconds and it will jump to another map. if the enemy is still there it will not botting for some minutes.
  • TABS Problems
    i know that many has this problem but this new version had fixed that. now
    you will be sure that your ship is botting all time without problems.
  • Nanobot Ship Status
    Now you will be able to check you botting status in all computers, i've created a new section in the official web [still not finished] that you will be able to check the ship status.
  • Galaxy gate Spiner
    You will be able to sping your gates directly from NanobotBG [you dont need more description]
  • Hero
    you will be able to check Ship Hit-Points from NanobotBG

And more and more bugs has been fixed
See you all Guys.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2016, 05:17   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Hello Nanobot users,

in the pasts weeks i've been working in some nanobot changes that implies new flash interactions and momeory reading , that update is still on testing , we want to be sure that you account will be always safe with this new methods, and now i want to tell you that this big update takes some time. but still is in progress,

But what is going to happen with Nanobot , is still under developing? Yes, in the next version something is going to change! i will give a spoiler from the new updates. that will be released
06/01/2016
    Nanobot now knows the best places to collect bonus boxes , I know that this idea may not sound original but in previous post I had mentioned this.
    Nanobot collect bonus boxes based on each map and it Switches one of The best sectors to collect boxes are already preprogrammed .

NPC hunter
    Now Nanobot learn for pasted experiences , for example: if one or more enemy are in the botting map Nanobot Now: remain the last site where the ship were destroyed, and it try to dont use that map area , or if you selected to revive on the spot or portal and the enemy is waiting for your ship , your ship will not revive after random seafty seconds and it will jump to another map. if the enemy is still there it will not botting for some minutes.
  • TABS Problems
  • Nanobot Ship Status
    Now you will be able to check you botting status in all computers, i've created a new section in the official web [still not finished] that you will be able to check the ship status.
  • Galaxy gate Spiner
    You will be able to sping your gates directly from NanobotBG [you dont need more description]
  • Hero

See you all Guys.
gl with ur great work my friend.

You are trully a great programmer. Can't wait for update and test it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2016, 00:21   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Hello Nanobot users,

06/01/2016

NPC hunter
  • TABS Problems
  • Nanobot Ship Status
  • Galaxy gate Spiner
  • Hero

See you all Guys.
Few hours at release
Old 01/06/2016, 00:47   #785

Dejo de funcionar en windows 10

Al parecer se me cambio el usuario al cambiarme a windows 10 en mi mismo ordena antes era windows 7 y me iba fenomenal, como podria arreglarlo tengo la licencia premium bg
Old 01/06/2016, 10:42   #786

please check your supporteno mail sometimes thank you for information
Old 01/06/2016, 12:53   #787

Has anyone bought the premium bot lately?
I've been waiting for a week and nothing yet
Old 01/06/2016, 17:02   #788

update has been released ???
Old 01/06/2016, 20:52   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codehook353 View Post
update has been released ???
Still not , but i will today [hope] , in my country is 08:00 am , the update will be relleased in 7 Hours be cause i want to be sure that is not serious bugs or some another problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmeji View Post
Has anyone bought the premium bot lately?
I've been waiting for a week and nothing yet
im so sorry for this im activating all license that has a HWID in paypal, Nanobot Team is not actually answering all questions in email support but in facebook page im active 12 hours per day i will be very happy to help you if you conntact me in fb page

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjoy70 View Post
Al parecer se me cambio el usuario al cambiarme a windows 10 en mi mismo ordena antes era windows 7 y me iba fenomenal, como podria arreglarlo tengo la licencia premium bg
Hola por favor intenta desintalar la nueva actualizacion de seguridad en el panel de control > Programas y caracterisisticas > Actualizaciones y desintala las ultimas o las mas recientes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kevin19971_ View Post
Few hours at release
Yes
Old 01/07/2016, 04:41   #790

#New NanobotBg Update
  • [Fixed] Many bugs, you will know when you use it.
  • [Added]Antiban Update in the code.
  • [Added] New ugly Interfaz , it will be changed in next days.
  • [Important] This update is not totally relleased there is still many things to do, but all important updates and features will be added this week.

you will know more in the Section news in NanobotBG
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2016, 14:35   #791

I say the bot that he must collect boxes and if he die he must come back from base to 2-2. The bot collect than on 2-1... He dont go back to 2-2...
Old 01/07/2016, 16:59   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey4587 View Post
I say the bot that he must collect boxes and if he die he must come back from base to 2-2. The bot collect than on 2-1... He dont go back to 2-2...
my bot too i on after death come back to 3-2 and bot collect on 3-1
Old 01/07/2016, 17:05   #793

bot offline?
Old 01/07/2016, 22:43   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey4587 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codehook353 View Post
my bot too i on after death come back to 3-2 and bot collect on 3-1
Just make your minimap to most small size , select your company , and disable mini map background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijzeredraak5 View Post
bot offline?
Darkorbit client update in some mintues.
Old 01/08/2016, 03:45   #795

#New Update
  • Update Darkorbit Client
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
background, bot, box, darkorbit, pixelbot