Thanks for fast reply.
I can help You with NPC rewards if You want.
We have got 1 more problem.
My friend, goliat79 (top 4 player) Had 1,700,000,000 kreds and for no reason during playing it was reseted to about 30,000,000. Now he keep playing and farmed 100,000,000, can't take back lost kreds.
Thank you so much!
The repair bug has been fixed yesterday, it shouldn't be bugged anymore.
I could have need some players to tell me the right rewards of NPCs, as i'm not a 'real' player, I can't see if the reward of an npc is too low etc...
We're going to add everything you asked
Anyway, thanks!
Whereas they aren't the exact ones like yours, you can scale them accordingly.
But, I guess it can change due to how many people are playing and so forth. I know what you are meaning to say, but I thought it's just a nice basis.
Thanks for fast reply.
I can help You with NPC rewards if You want.
We have got 1 more problem.
My friend, goliat79 (top 4 player) Had 1,700,000,000 kreds and for no reason during playing it was reseted to about 30,000,000. Now he keep playing and farmed 100,000,000, can't take back lost kreds.
Trust me he don't want them back. Except he don't wants to play anymore on this server. This is an automatic script to prevent you from going over 2 billion credits. Happened to me too. Better then can't playing anymore ^^ I understand why this happens but i don't even want to try to explain that. Ask an expert if you want to know Has something to do with 32 bit. The game can only count from -2147483648 to 2147483648. Go higher and your account is ******
as far as i know cubikon can be soloed to get some pretty nice reward.. when u are just on the edge of your aa range protegs will hit u for only like 5-6k dmg when u are full u can sab with out loosing shields while u do decent dmg with rsb and rockets one thing that could be changed... NoCheat plese can u extend cubi agro by like 5 seconds or even better dont make her repair instantly thats all i ask for ^^ have a nice day man
Thanks for fast reply.
I can help You with NPC rewards if You want.
Sure, you can send me a skype message
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby
Whereas they aren't the exact ones like yours, you can scale them accordingly.
But, I guess it can change due to how many people are playing and so forth. I know what you are meaning to say, but I thought it's just a nice basis.
Thanks yes I could simply multiply rewards by something like 3 or such but having custom rewards could be even better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobalex
Trust me he don't want them back. Except he don't wants to play anymore on this server. This is an automatic script to prevent you from going over 2 billion credits. Happened to me too. Better then can't playing anymore ^^ I understand why this happens but i don't even want to try to explain that. Ask an expert if you want to know Has something to do with 32 bit. The game can only count from -2147483648 to 2147483648. Go higher and your account is fucked
Sadly it's true for now, but I know how to fix this bug and I will
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329
as far as i know cubikon can be soloed to get some pretty nice reward.. when u are just on the edge of your aa range protegs will hit u for only like 5-6k dmg when u are full u can sab with out loosing shields while u do decent dmg with rsb and rockets one thing that could be changed... NoCheat plese can u extend cubi agro by like 5 seconds or even better dont make her repair instantly thats all i ask for ^^ have a nice day man
Well the range of Prots is more like a trick and not a bug, so I won't change it, you can use this trick to receive less damages and you can even kill a cubikon solo if you do it well
And yes alright I will make them repairing step by step
Guys thanks for all your suggestion, now I have a lot of work
Have a nice day!
• You can now use Rockets in GGs.
• NPCs's reward are balanced.
• The Ice meteroid and Icys are now on the global map, the best company will have some super rewards, fight for them!
• Some little bugs are now deleted
Yes I know there are some lags, the AI of NPCs is good but it eats all the CPU, I will ask Cryz le kebap to take a look on it
Thanks to Edox aka INFINITY, Arby and Blooroth aka The Hex.
Well the range of Prots is more like a trick and not a bug, so I won't change it, you can use this trick to receive less damages and you can even kill a cubikon solo if you do it well
And yes alright I will make them repairing step by step
!
ye i know i did not mean it as a bug but more of a "tutorial" on how u can actualy solo it thanks for the step by step repair it will help a lot
Trust me he don't want them back. Except he don't wants to play anymore on this server. This is an automatic script to prevent you from going over 2 billion credits. Happened to me too. Better then can't playing anymore ^^ I understand why this happens but i don't even want to try to explain that. Ask an expert if you want to know Has something to do with 32 bit. The game can only count from -2147483648 to 2147483648. Go higher and your account is ******
I wonder when ppl gonna start using long(Integer64) instead of int32
We should all thanks Cryz he has fixed the CPU usage bug of UberOrbit. Now the server is stable and runs smooth.
Thank you Cryz, i'll bring you some kebaps
[Suggestion] DarkOrbit Privat Server Sektion | DarkOrbit Private Server Section 04/15/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 9 Replies http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/de.png
Da es nun vermehrt Themen zu DarkOrbit Privat Server gibt, bezüglich Vorstellungen, Hilfestellungen, Releases etc, denke ich es wird Zeit, dass die DarkOrbit Sektion eine Untersektion bekommt, für Privat Server.
Das könnte ungefähr so aussehen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/fzvqh.png
Was haltet ihr davon?
Grüße,
Loboti