Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Bot developing, Bxes, NPC and maybe GG

Discussion on New Bot developing, Bxes, NPC and maybe GG within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/11/2015, 10:06   #46

elite*gold: 0
Here is the code I wrote untill now, (in VERY low quality, no need to explain why, just to prove I've started and I'm not talking sh@t)
P.S. Sorry for my little OCD problem, I like to work on every function without seeing anything else on the screen so I separe them while coding

Old 06/11/2015, 10:29   #47

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post
I wouldn't bet that human beats machine A pixelbot sees everything that your eyes can see and the algorithm replaces your brain and decision making. It's just that nobody has created such a good bot yet
That is true, nobody has created an artificial brain yet... Don't think that anyone here will create a pixel bot that will be better than a brain, it's simply impossible.
Old 06/11/2015, 14:16   #48

Received Thanks: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by American-Tiger View Post
Here is the code I wrote untill now, (in VERY low quality, no need to explain why, just to prove I've started and I'm not talking sh@t)
P.S. Sorry for my little OCD problem, I like to work on every function without seeing anything else on the screen so I separe them while coding

no need to explain why ?
Really you do have to explain why xD
Old 06/11/2015, 14:36   #49

Well, I don't want to publish the script :-?

There was a guy who published his script here and a lot of people stole it and claimed to be theirs...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2015, 14:47   #50

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Talking about faster palla collection :
yes, its possible to make it faster as many guys already said you can do it with a good logic ..for example : Click the palla>wait random time (380-600 ms) re click the palla > wait 200-400 ms > palla collected ..this is more faster than just wait above the palla 1800-2200 ms.

it is just a litte tip
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2015, 15:48   #51

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
Talking about faster palla collection :
yes, its possible to make it faster as many guys already said you can do it with a good logic ..for example : Click the palla>wait random time (380-600 ms) re click the palla > wait 200-400 ms > palla collected ..this is more faster than just wait above the palla 1800-2200 ms.

it is just a litte tip
this is ****** true... pixelbot is slow palla collector cause of waiting time on palla... it just needs to get lower time on every palla.. like openstealth it was exactly calculated.. no brain needed ... just give them faster collect clicker in ms as this guy said...

PS: sorry for my english, im not from england or america
Old 06/11/2015, 15:53   #52

Received Thanks: 1,723
The main issue is the time required to find the pala.
Let's say it has 4 pixels of color, the system needs to search on your screen that 4 pixels in that sequance, and of course it takes time.

Never pixel bots will be fast as packet bots were.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2015, 15:53   #53

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
this is ****** true... pixelbot is slow palla collector cause of waiting time on palla... it just needs to get lower time on every palla.. like openstealth it was exactly calculated.. no brain needed ... just give them faster collect clicker in ms as this guy said...

PS: sorry for my english, im not from england or america
OPENSTEALTH was a PACKET BOT so it knew WHEN YOUR SHIP COLLECTS PALLA after clicking it. For pixelbots it is possible but I dont think anyone knows how I will work on a bot after my project is finished.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/11/2015, 15:58   #54

It is possible, good idea, will also work on that if no one does it before me

I just had the idea of the algorithm, it will collect the palla until you or anyone else gets it. And will avoid hoing on same route over and over with ither players !
Thank you for the ideas guys you are all awesome !!! I hipe to finish the bot soon to post it !! Cherrs !!
Old 06/11/2015, 16:05   #55

we wanna see work not talking, so talk less, do more
Old 06/11/2015, 16:21   #56

Haha, yes sir ! )
Old 06/11/2015, 19:00   #57

I wish good luck to work out +)I am interested in
Old 06/11/2015, 19:50   #58

Tomorrow, aftwr my biochem exam I will make the palla collector (just the function to collect) to see what is the max it can collect in an hr (a hr of collecting, without being destroyed). Hopefully I'l post the stats tomorrow and maybe a video :S cheers !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2015, 22:19   #59

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
The main issue is the time required to find the pala.
Let's say it has 4 pixels of color, the system needs to search on your screen that 4 pixels in that sequance, and of course it takes time.

Never pixel bots will be fast as packet bots were.
since golem stared ...
i have been working in a new project at the moment its not public.
its something like a flashplayer/pixel - bot.
it is faster and knows where the resources are even if they are not in the screen.
will works in diferent way than golem. will be relleased soon
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/11/2015, 22:28   #60

imo, anything that has more imput info than a real user is not always bansafe, like PBDO or Kbot, etc...
Closed Thread