Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Secret Titles [ENGLISH and ROUMANIAN]

Discussion on Secret Titles [ENGLISH and ROUMANIAN] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Secret Titles [ENGLISH and ROUMANIAN]

ENGLISH:

<Ping me, if you can>: Ping the middle of the map than all corners

<Space-pyropate technicer>: Drop multiple fireworks in a galaxy gate and make them go off

<Rainbow Shooter>: Close your chat and type: "iwantrainbows"

<Tour the wormhole>: Navigate your way to the wormhole in 4-5 and keep flying up into the Radiation Zone. Eventually, you'll wrap back around to the bottom of the map and earn the achievement.

OR

<Deep-Space Pyrotechnician>- Jump into a Galaxy Gate and set off multiple fireworks, I do not know if there is set amount needed, I tried 2 and it did not work, tried 5 and it works, you get title plus cargo boxes turn into presents for a period of time.

<So Ping Me Maybe>- You need to be in an outfit, then ping all 4 corners of the map, you will receive the title plus a face out of ping's will appear on the mini map.

<Rainbow Shooter>- Click off of the chat box and type iwantrainbows (no spaces no caps), you will shot rainbow ammo till you jump or log (other people do not see the rainbows, also you shot normal ammo but all looks the same e.g. x2, SAB, RSB all look the same)

<Tour de Wormhole>- Go to 4-5 map, and go into the rad zone and go deeper into the rad zone, about 5-10 seconds in you will come out on the right side completing the achievement. (I know that if you go left side it sends you to the right, if you go on right side you still come out on the right side. I do not know how it works going up or down.)

ROUMANIAN:

<Pirotehnist Astronaut>-Sari intr-o poarta GG mergi in zona radioactiva si dai citeva artificii

<So Ping Me Maybe>-Mergi intro harta intri intr-un grup si dai cite un ping in fiecare colt al mapei emoticon smile

<Laser curcubeu>-Intri pe joc si tastesti i w a n t r a i n b o w s (daca nu va ese incercati sa inchideti chat-ul dati clik pe el din nou sal deschideti dar sa nu scrieti pe el si tastati i w a n t r a i n b o w s)

<Tour de Wormhole>-Mergi in 4-5 in zona radioactiva pina iti scade max hp si stai 5-10 sec
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2015, 18:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Guys stop spamming with this please.
Read other threads.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/14/2015, 18:54   #3

and titles Lord of likes??
Old 04/14/2015, 20:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MescreeD View Post
and titles Lord of likes??
ILIKEDARKORBIT - voucher code (i tink not work now)
Closed Thread