Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 00:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 26
Nice i love this tool <3 Bonge<> goodwork



doscripter is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 322
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by doscripter View Post
Nice i love this tool <3 Bonge<> goodwork
Thanks, glad you like it


Bonge<> is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,243
Received Thanks: 2,233
Your tool actually got me to bot again...thanks.. lol
melikhan is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 41
An error popped up. Then I closed the program and tried to log into my DO account. Whenever I get on bigpoints website, I now get a blank white screen. So I went back to the program and tried to see if i could login again from there. It says my information is incorrect. I dont know why this is happening? I cant even log in normally now. Any suggestions?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


lingern1 is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 322
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern1 View Post
An error popped up. Then I closed the program and tried to log into my DO account. Whenever I get on bigpoints website, I now get a blank white screen. So I went back to the program and tried to see if i could login again from there. It says my information is incorrect. I dont know why this is happening? I cant even log in normally now. Any suggestions?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Hmm sounds weird, it's working fine for me right now though. Since you can't access the website in your browser either, I don't think it's my tool.
Have you tried clearing your cache and everything?
Bonge<> is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Hmm sounds weird, it's working fine for me right now though. Since you can't access the website in your browser either, I don't think it's my tool.
Have you tried clearing your cache and everything?
Yeah its not your tool, after about 300 spins on x1 each. It gets me an error. The login problem hasnt happened again though.

Not blaming your tool, but i think maybe the tool sent too many requests or something and i was doing other things on my end.

Other than that its been working for me, i just re-open it every 300 spins, but still a lot better than doing it manually.
lingern1 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 56
OMFG *___________* faaaapp never ending :* love you got a kappa with 100 Kappa parts with 100.000 Uri
Regoldan is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
How are you using your energy whit this tool ? x1 or x10 or x100 ?
marslin is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 56
X1 and the most time only Extra Energy
Regoldan is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 32
Hi Bonge,

I have 1500 U. and 1200 EE, but I cant set more than 15 spin. Can you fix this problem?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Helene125 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 322
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helene125 View Post
Hi Bonge,

I have 1500 U. and 1200 EE, but I cant set more than 15 spin. Can you fix this problem?

I'll get right on it.

#Edit:

Fixed, here's the new version:



Bonge<> is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 20
Could you make it so that it stops spinning when it completes the gate?
ATKennedy is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 322
Received Thanks: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATKennedy View Post
Could you make it so that it stops spinning when it completes the gate?
Sure, I'll add that to the next update (:
Bonge<> is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 56
Or a message that that the Tool built the Gate ... Kappa or what ever
Regoldan is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 18
Don't working on pl servers (wp.pl) ;(


kolos961 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Galaxy Gate v.1.0.0 [Video Tut]
So after some time, i have decided to release my first version of the Galaxy Gate Generator. I have spend some time on this and it works with the...
21 Replies - DarkOrbit
[Release] Galaxy Gate Clicker by NoCheatImPGM & Dr.Toni
Hey Guys We have a new tool for you here :) I think the name explain the tool :D Instructions: 1. Enter your Name 2. Enter your Password
104 Replies - DarkOrbit
Galaxy Gate Generator: Zufallsprinzip oder doch System?
Hallo liebe Community, ich wollte euch mal fragen ob ihr wisst, ob der Galaxy Gate Generator ein Zufallsprinzip oder doch ein System ist? PureGewalt...
8 Replies - DarkOrbit



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.