Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool

Discussion on [Release] Galaxy Gate Generator Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/02/2016, 16:16   #331

elite*gold: 0
Best tool every!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2016, 23:17   #332

I DID NOTICE SOMETHING AMAZING. if you click cancel generate,cancel generate more time fast it will build the gate at an amazing speed making you go -Uridium too! is this a bug or normal?can it be ban?because it's too fast
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/03/2016, 01:00   #333

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcrew22 View Post
thank you yo,you da best it help me a lot.
and also you can make a options have like use multiplier right after you get it(like how it work now) or use it after next one like : Xemonit>Multiplier x2>Xemonit>Use Multiplier.
thank you.
Yes, this has been request before so I will add it in the next version =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesalright View Post
I cant see the statistics with the newest version...
Anyone know how to?
You have to click this small guy:
It is located to the right of the big gate-name in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucknorrisinf View Post
I DID NOTICE SOMETHING AMAZING. if you click cancel generate,cancel generate more time fast it will build the gate at an amazing speed making you go -Uridium too! is this a bug or normal?can it be ban?because it's too fast
I actually knew you could do this I had intended to fix it since, as you say, it ends up using more uri than what you have set it to. I didn't know it made it faster though, but that's great ^^

When you click cancel and then generate again, what happens is that the double amount of requests are sent and that is what makes it faster (Apparently!). The reason I say apparently is because right now there's a limit of 6 requests that can run in parallel and any additional requests will be queued and wait for another request to finish.
I could also increase the limit of parallel requests to pretty much anything I'd like, but it requires some more work and I'd like to finish finish some of the other projects I'm currently working on first (Like the configuration tool ).

#Edit:
For everyone else: Sry for the lack of updates, I've been busy working on other stuff but I hope to have a new update out tomorrow
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/03/2016, 01:46   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesalright View Post
I cant see the statistics with the newest version...
Anyone know how to?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/03/2016, 14:18   #335

Thank you!

P.s. Bonge, fast is good especially with those gg weekends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2016, 15:48   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonge<> View Post
Yes, this has been request before so I will add it in the next version =)

You have to click this small guy:
It is located to the right of the big gate-name in the middle.

I actually knew you could do this I had intended to fix it since, as you say, it ends up using more uri than what you have set it to. I didn't know it made it faster though, but that's great ^^

When you click cancel and then generate again, what happens is that the double amount of requests are sent and that is what makes it faster (Apparently!). The reason I say apparently is because right now there's a limit of 6 requests that can run in parallel and any additional requests will be queued and wait for another request to finish.
I could also increase the limit of parallel requests to pretty much anything I'd like, but it requires some more work and I'd like to finish finish some of the other projects I'm currently working on first (Like the configuration tool ).

#Edit:
For everyone else: Sry for the lack of updates, I've been busy working on other stuff but I hope to have a new update out tomorrow
Actually it does not use more uridium than you want because if you set 50 spin it will do 50 spin not more and more fast really fast i love that xD
Old 07/03/2016, 16:18   #337

Quote:
#Edit:
the problem with me is not the lack of updates, the problem is the lack of gg spin to use with your tool !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2016, 20:54   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
#Idea:
use the xX duplicator after a random number of click (between 0 and 7)
Did you actually implement this ****?!?!?

It took me over 1200 energy to build 1 lambda cause multipliers weren't used when gotten. -_-
Old 07/03/2016, 22:55   #339

New Update!

Changes:
  • Added a setting to keep spinning until a gate has been built.
  • Added a setting to set an amount of spins for the tool to make before using the selected multiplier (This is 0 by default which mean the multiplier will be used immediately).
  • Recoded some of the netcode to make the tool more stable although you probably wont see much of a difference, if any at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermecha2 View Post
Did you actually implement this ****?!?!?

It took me over 1200 energy to build 1 lambda cause multipliers weren't used when gotten. -_-
That was not implemented, no, so it should have been used immediately.
If you have set it to use X2 then every single request will contain a parameter that tells Darkorbit to use a multiplier (If you have any).
If you mean that you saw rewards in the log coming in while the tool still said that you had a multiplier, then that is probably because these requests were sent before you had actually received a multiplier.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/04/2016, 11:58   #340

Quote:
New Update!

Changes:
  • Added a setting to keep spinning until a gate has been built.
  • Added a setting to set an amount of spins for the tool to make before using the selected multiplier (This is 0 by default which mean the multiplier will be used immediately).
  • Recoded some of the netcode to make the tool more stable although you probably wont see much of a difference, if any at all.

That was not implemented, no, so it should have been used immediately.
If you have set it to use X2 then every single request will contain a parameter that tells Darkorbit to use a multiplier (If you have any).
If you mean that you saw rewards in the log coming in while the tool still said that you had a multiplier, then that is probably because these requests were sent before you had actually received a multiplier.
K, thanks I was getting worried lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2016, 17:25   #341

clicked by your tool in accelerated mode
and one more kappa still waiting for its occupated place on the map
Ah, it would be a pain to finish them xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2016, 20:11   #342

I reset my PC and now when I download the program it says:

"The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any ideas how to fix this?
Old 07/13/2016, 23:06   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermecha2 View Post
I reset my PC and now when I download the program it says:

"The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Any ideas how to fix this?
Yup. Just go here: and download the x86 version.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/16/2016, 13:52   #344

is there also a bot that plays the galaxy gates for me ?
now that 'd be fine :3
Old 07/16/2016, 21:43   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ARC 94- View Post
is there also a bot that plays the galaxy gates for me ?
now that 'd be fine :3