Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New LoW gate bug [English]

Discussion on New LoW gate bug [English] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up New LoW gate bug [English]

Ok, so this is what i understand for that turkish guy.

You will need 4 hangers, one of which has to be a spearhead.
e.g.: nost, goli, aegis, citadel, spearhead

Take 2 other ships in group so you have a total of 3 people and jump into LoW. Use your spearhead to get to the first relay by using ultimate cloak; once you're there warp to nost, then straight after warp back to spearhead. Note that now your nost is parked near the relay tower. Wait for ur ultimate cloak to recharge and go to the 2nd relay tower (if you know where it is, if u dont activate the first). When you're at the 2nd warp to a strong ship because you have to pop the hooligans, e.g.: aegis. Then warp back to spearhead. Wait for cloak to recharge and go to the 3rd relay and then warp to the citadel, then warp back to spearhead. Use ultimate cloak and go to the 4th relay and warp to goliath, then warp back to spearhead. Pop every single person who is in LoW and restart the gate. Enter with your group of 3 and then from 1-1 change to the corresponding hangers in each tower. At the 1st one shoot it and then kill urself in radiation. At the 2nd, activate it and shoot the hooligans and suicide. At the 3rd activate it and suicide. At the 4th activate it and then activate all the alien spots and try to get rid of them by going from the bottom right corner to the top left corner. You are now left with the falcon in which you apply the old LoW bug and kill 4-5 vagrants and try to make him not shoot u. Done, easy :P

[This is how i understand it from what the turkish guy said, if i am wrong please let me know]

I can close this thread if it works after you guys know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2015, 13:18   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
How much uri do you get from killing the century now? x3?
Old 04/12/2015, 13:51   #3

I believe this is the "old" low bug, turkish guys are talking about something else. This bug you described already has a thread on this forum in english but thanks anyway
Old 04/12/2015, 13:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
How much uri do you get from killing the century now? x3?
15k uri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orkkimorkki View Post
I believe this is the "old" low bug, turkish guys are talking about something else. This bug you described already has a thread on this forum in english but thanks anyway
I don't think so, I believe this is the bug they're talking about.
Old 04/12/2015, 14:14   #5

Received Thanks: 2,380
In the turkish version it says you need 5 hangars and you don't have to kill any aliens, just chain impulse or hit them once and you'll get rewards, as that guy said.
Old 04/12/2015, 21:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
In the turkish version it says you need 5 hangars and you don't have to kill any aliens, just chain impulse or hit them once and you'll get rewards, as that guy said.
Explain how it works please, btw i think the one i wrote is way better than this one.