Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Client DO BonusBoxes And Palla

Discussion on New Client DO BonusBoxes And Palla within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
New Client DO BonusBoxes And Palla

-- Removed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2015, 17:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemetrioAG2 View Post
As many of you already saw darkorbit has restructured its customer. and now the files as BonusBox.swf and palla.swf not move , that benefits the devs who make bots. Now it will be easier to detect cases as palladium , but the question .. They think bigpoint has made an update to help the bots ? I dont think so ! Now surely bigpoint wants us to seize it and punish users.
but well ! This fixes some problems with low fps.

In the days following my team will decompile the new swf, and see that changes made ​​darkorbit bots .

For now this is new news , the swf are stoped
I agree with you about the point that there is something suspicious. Personally I think they have an idea on their sleeve and want to get the botters. I actually hope they will update the Interface back to the old one, that one was much better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2015, 21:25   #3

then they will return old encription protocols and we will back to UDO And BoxyBot
Old 02/26/2015, 21:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy^^ View Post
then they will return old encription protocols and we will back to UDO And BoxyBot
No, no and no.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2015, 21:44   #5

Keep working guys
Old 02/27/2015, 02:52   #6

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy^^ View Post
This is so stupid

no matter a lot protocol encription, when the ban wave is coming something in the packets change [Encription too], like this darkorbit can detect packetbots

Tags
darkorbit swf