02/22/2015, 15:36
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 357
Received Thanks: 31
BANNWAVE 1159 Bots banned
How get Banned?
Weitere 1159 Botaccounts wurde aus dem Game entfernt.
You get banned? If yes what you use?
02/22/2015, 15:44
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,054
Received Thanks: 2,659
you forget nanobot
I use palavia and nanobot and no ban, palavia (1 year), nanobot (1month)
02/22/2015, 15:45
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 357
Received Thanks: 31
what do you think palavia is safe?
02/22/2015, 15:48
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,054
Received Thanks: 2,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Girlfriend*
what do you think palavia is safe?
99,99% safe... do u know a real person banned (a person that u are sure that is not telling fakes)? i dont
02/22/2015, 15:49
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
I use Nanobot, pallavia and Gollem and still no banned xD
Good job BP
02/22/2015, 15:51
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 357
Received Thanks: 31
Than, start bot and take beer and go play rachet and clank
02/22/2015, 15:55
#7
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 607
Received Thanks: 231
1 year 3 months palavia no ban.
02/22/2015, 16:30
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,458
Received Thanks: 344
I guess if Bigpoint wants to get the Palavia userīs banned they could.
They just need to configure their settings and find out what every palavia user have the same.
I for example already know what they could do,but I hope they wonīt ,but we all know the day will come that BP bann most of the palavia users just a matter of time.
02/22/2015, 17:14
#9
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 17
I don't know anyone who got banned :c
02/22/2015, 19:46
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 582
Received Thanks: 313
Don't know anybody who got banned since months
02/22/2015, 20:50
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
2 of my friends have been banned usein golem they used it for 3 days
02/22/2015, 21:17
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I used Golem I banned
02/22/2015, 21:29
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 49
Add an option for "Key bug" please xD
I'm banned for one month
02/22/2015, 22:39
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 241
Received Thanks: 65
C'mon guys,the banwave wasn't cause of the bots,was cause of the booty keys bug ^^
02/23/2015, 07:33
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 295
Received Thanks: 49
Yep xD because of that I told to add that xD
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:26 .