Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Darkorbit] Golem --> Bot + Wartool

Reply
 
Old   #3121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 430
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonManu View Post
pai scrie ca e gratis , si in plus nu am cerut pomana , domnul stie tot
Gratis sau nu,eu unul iti sugerez sa nu folosesti nici botul nici wartool-ul daca vrei sa mai ai cont pe care sa joci



t.valy is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Smile

Hey, quick questions:
Does this still work?
How long could I bot per day?
The part where you buy it in paypal, when it asks for user ID it means my DO user ID, right?
Does this mean I can use Golem on that one account across many computers?(if so, sweet!)
Is it worth it getting the permanent one?

Thanks!


PyroChef2000 is offline  
Old   #3123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChef2000 View Post
Hey, quick questions:
Does this still work?
How long could I bot per day?
The part where you buy it in paypal, when it asks for user ID it means my DO user ID, right?
Does this mean I can use Golem on that one account across many computers?(if so, sweet!)
Is it worth it getting the permanent one?

Thanks!
Yes, it is still working fine, but NPCkiller for golem is not good for now(security problem) For boxes, it is working very fine.
Yes, UID mean UserID in DO/SF/PS. One golem for only One UID(you can change your golem account to another DO`s account if got banned)
I bought for life time, it is pretty good for me.
popt33n is offline  
Old   #3124
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 467
Received Thanks: 63
You really need to work on flee mode...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


Icy. is offline  
Old   #3125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 988
Received Thanks: 267
Tested trial license today after 5/6 months:
- Died in Radiations tons of times
- Doesen't flee when enemy is near
- Freeze
- Doesen't kill NPCs and stops (you've been killed by a lordakia O.O)
- Shooted my pet 4 times
- When it start shooting a NPC it let him go away
- When it start shooting a NPC it stop shooting on it 50% of the times
- Doesen't collect new resources 99% of the times

I don't know if it can be considered a bot... In 24 hours I lost uridium instead of make it.
lollo900 is online now  
Old   #3126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
Tested trial license today after 5/6 months:
- Died in Radiations tons of times
- Doesen't flee when enemy is near
- Freeze
- Doesen't kill NPCs and stops (you've been killed by a lordakia O.O)
- Shooted my pet 4 times
- When it start shooting a NPC it let him go away
- When it start shooting a NPC it stop shooting on it 50% of the times
- Doesen't collect new resources 99% of the times

I don't know if it can be considered a bot... In 24 hours I lost uridium instead of make it.
Then you're doing something wrong o.O It's working fine for me, though it doesn't always respawn on port
PyroChef2000 is offline  
Old   #3127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 503
Received Thanks: 125
Gibt's schon bans durch den Bot?
Evron. is offline  
Old   #3128
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 486
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evron. View Post
Gibt's schon bans durch den Bot?
Zu viele..
Chirdo is offline  
Old   #3129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 503
Received Thanks: 125
nice dann doch lieber ein normalen pixelbot nutzen oder?
Evron. is offline  
Old   #3130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 3
: public.enemy: its username without space--> ublic.enemy:
fuckyou.. its password

u can cheat on this acc and make it ban. good account. 35lf4 and desings
Giverrio is offline  
Old   #3131
 
elite*gold: 22
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 47
gg mode crazy
MrCriticalRx is offline  
Old   #3132
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,388
Received Thanks: 604
re-add iconize icon pls
edoardo1104 is offline  
Old   #3133
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 467
Received Thanks: 63
Flee mode really needs a rework, quite pathetic how this bot which is 10x more expensive as other bots also has 10x as many problems :/. not here to flame but you need to put more effort into your work in my opinion as its a real let down. Dont get me wrong, box collecting times beats any other (I think) but safety, and STILL no pet support is a real let down.
Icy. is offline  
Old   #3134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 941
Received Thanks: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy. View Post
Flee mode really needs a rework, quite pathetic how this bot which is 10x more expensive as other bots also has 10x as many problems :/. not here to flame but you need to put more effort into your work in my opinion as its a real let down. Dont get me wrong, box collecting times beats any other (I think) but safety, and STILL no pet support is a real let down.
IT is ink that we're talking about he got his money then the problems began to come, he got inactive blame it on his busy life (but still have time to begin creating the pirate storm version even when the do version is buggy and unsafe)
Rushle is offline  
Old   #3135

 
elite*gold: 2420
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,638
Received Thanks: 5,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy. View Post
Flee mode really needs a rework, quite pathetic how this bot which is 10x more expensive as other bots also has 10x as many problems :/. not here to flame but you need to put more effort into your work in my opinion as its a real let down. Dont get me wrong, box collecting times beats any other (I think) but safety, and STILL no pet support is a real let down.
The AutoFlee just received a major upgrade (new v2.18).
Those problems you see are a result of the new safety measures that hopefully slowly fade.
The code for PET is included in the Golem but I have to find a way to bypass a major recognition problem first.

@Rushle: The reason why I included more games is to keep the Golem up even though there were banwaves.
So far there had been two major banwaves for the Golem. (The one last year when I was just releasing it and the one during last new-years eve). Without Seafight and Pirate Storm there wouldn't have been any users because everyone thinks it's never going to be safe again. Those other games keep the Golem running during bad times!


@edoardo1104: In some windows version, minimizing causes the Golem to not function anymore. I already found a way around this and it'll be implemented


iṄk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
bonusbox, bot, darkorbit, golem



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.