Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help for new multi-threaded bot!!

Discussion on Help for new multi-threaded bot!! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Help for new multi-threaded bot!!

I' m working on a new multi-threaded pixelbot which is written in C#. Bot's all functions are mostly completed and work well except bonus box finding option. It mostly misses some boxes and need to improve. Can anybody help me? Your help is appreciated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2015, 19:17   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
You should give some snippets or give us some examples with what you have already wrote.
That way we can help out to see if you did some small errors on your side.
I also suggest you to check this place out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2015, 19:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
When u get the image split in N+1 image, then process it and find the bonusboxes. Find the nearest bonusbox and then choose a pattern to collect the others
Old 01/16/2015, 19:50   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinwor View Post
When u get the image split in N+1 image, then process it and find the bonusboxes. Find the nearest bonusbox and then choose a pattern to collect the others
not needed. splitting images will take more time than 1 search
Old 01/16/2015, 19:58   #5

I know but u can deep a better search of bonusbox,
Old 01/16/2015, 22:17   #6

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
to keep it simple, no.

There are other way better techniques
Old 01/17/2015, 22:17   #7

elite*gold: 15
What are those better ways? Since the bonus boxes' turn, it's hard to detect them immediately. My imagesearch and pixelsearch functions find boxes in 20-22 ms, yet they are missing some of them.
Old 01/19/2015, 23:42   #8

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk799 View Post
I know that this question does not belong here but can u explain me why bots like ibot or kbot does not work? thanx !
Those are packet bots, now packets are encrypted = no packet bots

Tags
bot, darkorbit, pixelbot, programming help