Yes its True but i figured out if you dont message support for anything they will have no reason to check your account. My brother did it a few weeks ago he full fe and apis + zues and he still has not been banned. I have Done before But i won't tell anyone but i dont mind doing it for anyone also..
Yes its True but i figured out if you dont message support for anything they will have no reason to check your account. My brother did it a few weeks ago he full fe and apis + zues and he still has not been banned. I have Done before But i won't tell anyone but i dont mind doing it for anyone also..
Asking for bugs is forbidden, ask your friends instead, I'm sure they'll know
it's not a bug , it's an abuse . Learn the diffrence before starting post hunting
If they catch you , you're banned for ever as far as i know.
I suggest you not to do it , first of all with 2 million uri you can get full speed , b02 , lf3 , goliath and you'll only have 1 million left maybe for some PP . Rather buy an account with your 60 euros , you can get one with a tone of lf4
VZL payments is something unsure , you might get banned each day you login . Imagine you d' get to colonel or smth full and get banned for ever , without returning back . I suggest you not to use it until it's sure that you get not banned , even tho i doubt this will ever happen
but have in mind you'll never know for sure until you try^
it's not a bug , it's an abuse . Learn the diffrence before starting post hunting
If they catch you , you're banned for ever as far as i know.
I suggest you not to do it , first of all with 2 million uri you can get full speed , b02 , lf3 , goliath and you'll only have 1 million left maybe for some PP . Rather buy an account with your 60 euros , you can get one with a tone of lf4
VZL payments is something unsure , you might get banned each day you login . Imagine you d' get to colonel or smth full and get banned for ever , without returning back . I suggest you not to use it until it's sure that you get not banned , even tho i doubt this will ever happen
but have in mind you'll never know for sure until you try^
It's considered a bug I've been here long enough to understand the difference, don't tell me what to do. Oh and, who cares about posts? Why would I be posthunting? What good is it?
Venezuelan accounts 11/22/2014 - Seafight - 4 Replies Someone can make for me a venezuelan account?
Please im realy thanks if someone can help me...
Venezuelan payment 10/14/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies Hello to everybody, i am from Venezuela.
For what is this topic?
-If you have a Venezuela payment and you do not wanna a ban or did you change this i can make you purchases your account completely safe. interested PM me, i do the purchases for paypal from Venezuela and i receive the 20 or 25% of your purchase.
Venezuelan proxy 10/11/2014 - Seafight - 5 Replies Hey, all!
Do anybody out there know where I can find a working Venezuelan ip-adress? :)
I mean, I've tried to register my ship in Venezuelan proxy (which is very slow), but when I logged in with my normal proxy, it changed to my country. :d (Do anybody know why..?)
Or, do you know anywhere else to get cheap payment, or do you have a ship in venezuelan proxy for sale? (Scandi)
venezuelan payment 07/12/2014 - Seafight - 21 Replies what is the problem or risk in paying by credit card?
Someone can help a Venezuelan? 07/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Hello, greeting for all! above all, me gustaria to tell them that i dont speak englihs
It asks is me the following one: I have not been able to manage to you paginate in Spanish of hack of co2, alone in English, and it so happens that not itself as to obtain the patch and to put it to him ami conquer.
For example: speed hack for patch 5139 then I discharge him but me does not serve because I have the I finalize patch of conquer in my pc, if someone helped he be me for any patch and as...