Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Venezuela bug

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 3
Venezuela bug

Hello to everyone. I would like to ask if having a venezuela acc and buying uri is illegal or not. I mean has anyone got banned by buying uri in a venezuela acc, and how many chances i have to get banned?



giorgosgate4 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,619
Received Thanks: 1,026
It won't get you banned, they will just change the payment country to yours once they found out you aren't vnzl.





~StormTempest


StormTempest is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 466
Received Thanks: 445
Quote:
It won't get you banned, they will just change the payment country to yours once they found out you aren't vnzl.
They Never changed my payment back :P
Real.epvp is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,619
Received Thanks: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real.epvp View Post
They Never changed my payment back :P
Maybe they didn't find out yet? ^^






~StormTempest


StormTempest is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 10
I'm the only One where cant pay with Paysafecard with a Vnzl Account?
OutLaw. is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,660
Received Thanks: 2,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosgate4 View Post
Hello to everyone. I would like to ask if having a venezuela acc and buying uri is illegal or not. I mean has anyone got banned by buying uri in a venezuela acc, and how many chances i have to get banned?
1st. Is not a bug.
2nd. you won't be banned, Storm is right ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real.epvp View Post
They Never changed my payment back :P
Till now, if you use paypal and you pay with your own ip, bp will change it back
Řoβч966 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,619
Received Thanks: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutLaw. View Post
I'm the only One where cant pay with Paysafecard with a Vnzl Account?
You can't pay with paysafecard with a venezuela account.





~StormTempest
StormTempest is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
1st. Is not a bug.
2nd. you won't be banned, Storm is right ^^



Till now, if you use paypal and you pay with your own ip, bp will change it back
How change back the Country or my Money and Uridium? xD
OutLaw. is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 3
So is there any way to get cheap uridium with pay safe? (I l have got only paysafe
giorgosgate4 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 108
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,619
Received Thanks: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosgate4 View Post
So is there any way to get cheap uridium with pay safe? (I l have got only paysafe
You can always use Trading section and change psc to pp.





~StormTempest
StormTempest is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,660
Received Thanks: 2,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutLaw. View Post
How change back the Country or my Money and Uridium? xD
If your account is "venezuelan" and you pay with your own ip (germany or italy or guadalupe) bigpoint will change your payment country (into your do account) from vnz to your own.

explained better?
Řoβч966 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 3
And is there a guide to show us how to make a new acc into venezuela acc?
giorgosgate4 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTempest View Post
You can't pay with paysafecard with a venezuela account.





~StormTempest
You can...

You need to have SKRILL payment, you can put you'r Paysafecard money on SKRILL account...
TheKingSpace is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingSpace View Post
You can...

You need to have SKRILL payment, you can put you'r Paysafecard money on SKRILL account...
Thank you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
If your account is "venezuelan" and you pay with your own ip (germany or italy or guadalupe) bigpoint will change your payment country (into your do account) from vnz to your own.

explained better?
Yes much better xD
OutLaw. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 466
Received Thanks: 445
They Didn't find out because i never sent a message to support on any of my accounts. If you send 1 message they look through all your accounts.


Real.epvp is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Venezuela ? ;) ;) ;)
Hi ive got some questions guys so please help me :) Yesterday ive registered venezuelan account and i was connecting to it only on venezuelan ip...
2 Replies - DarkOrbit
Venezuela Acc
Hi. How I make 3 Venezuela accounts ? Please help :) ;)
4 Replies - DarkOrbit
Venezuela
hi friends in Venezuela we have a crisis with the dollar so the price is very high and is almost impossible to buy the dollar in nearly 11 times more...
43 Replies - DarkOrbit
[Selling] [S] Venezuela proxy´s
Preise Sind Verhandelbar :) Not Expensive and very cheap http://i.epvpimg.com/VuWGh.png
12 Replies - Browsergames Trading
Payment Venezuela
Hello Someone who can change my payment method from Mexico to Venezuela or works if I go to area d daily payments from Venezuela? XD
3 Replies - Seafight



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.