Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BANs for P.E.T Auto-looter ?

Discussion on BANs for P.E.T Auto-looter ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BANs for P.E.T Auto-looter ?

Hey,
I didn't find any discussions about this topic..

The main source of U for most of the players is P.E.T - Auto looting of boxes..
Mainly on PvP maps, you can actually make like 100k U/few hours.. not even 24 (surely with double boxes)

My question is, those ppl use macros to not stay afk, to fly around map with some breaks so pet can collect boxes.. ppl are ok if they use it for like 10 hours a day.. thats approved.. So i thought about using it 24/7 on x-2 map so I won't die ever.. (with enemy checker)

Anyone here got banned only for using P.E.T ? Maybe on palladium, too ?

Thanks for every information.
Old 12/10/2014, 00:32   #2

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow48 View Post
Hey,
I didn't find any discussions about this topic..

The main source of U for most of the players is P.E.T - Auto looting of boxes..
Mainly on PvP maps, you can actually make like 100k U/few hours.. not even 24 (surely with double boxes)

My question is, those ppl use macros to not stay afk, to fly around map with some breaks so pet can collect boxes.. ppl are ok if they use it for like 10 hours a day.. thats approved.. So i thought about using it 24/7 on x-2 map so I won't die ever.. (with enemy checker)

Anyone here got banned only for using P.E.T ? Maybe on palladium, too ?

Thanks for every information.
Why the hell would you get a ban for that? -,-'
Old 12/10/2014, 07:31   #3

The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,570
Quote:
you can actually make like 100k U/few hours.. not even 24 (surely with double boxes)
Sure.
Old 12/10/2014, 10:00   #4

third party software is forbiden so i qeus the main reason wy peaple dont get banned is cause BP cant say for sure if there doing it themselfs or not but if youre going to use it 24/7 you will get a bot ban for sure. think you can do around 16hours per day whit some breaks to never get banned.
Old 12/10/2014, 10:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316 View Post
Sure.
Why dont you keep using your ****** pixel bots, huh ? P.e
t atm can be almost considered as effective as packet bots were.. but you proly dont even know how would you use it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by random player View Post
third party software is forbiden so i qeus the main reason wy peaple dont get banned is cause BP cant say for sure if there doing it themselfs or not but if youre going to use it 24/7 you will get a bot ban for sure. think you can do around 16hours per day whit some breaks to never get banned.
Yep.. I will probably do that.. was just wondering if someone actually tried 24/7 ^^
Old 12/10/2014, 15:16   #6

Quote:
Why dont you keep using your ****** pixel bots, huh ? P.e
t atm can be almost considered as effective as packet bots were.. but you proly dont even know how would you use it..

Yep.. I will probably do that.. was just wondering if someone actually tried 24/7 ^^
"******" huh? That's why everyone's using it huh? I made 60 zeta and 30 kappa with palavia's bot, you call that ******?
Old 12/10/2014, 19:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
"******" huh? That's why everyone's using it huh? I made 60 zeta and 30 kappa with palavia's bot, you call that ******?
I was mainly poiting at bonus boxes pixel bots, they suck as hell and it makes whole game laggy as hell, so it needs rcs.. it misses boxes etc etc..

Palla pixel bots might be better, but I still think that P.E.T is better since you won't get banned for using it... and all you need is simple macro ^^
Old 12/10/2014, 19:29   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,276
Quote:
I was mainly poiting at bonus boxes pixel bots, they suck as hell and it makes whole game laggy as hell, so it needs rcs.. it misses boxes etc etc..

Palla pixel bots might be better, but I still think that P.E.T is better since you won't get banned for using it... and all you need is simple macro ^^
You won't get banned for using your PET, that's sure, but are you sure that you won't get banned for using a macro?
Old 12/10/2014, 20:20   #9

Quote:

I'm botting for like 10 months already I guess. No bans at all. Explain that

(I'm botting like 10 hours a day without breaks)
Old 12/10/2014, 22:47   #10

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Quote:

I think that you should respect the work of bot devs! I'm not the only that is dev a Pixelbot (for boxes) and i think that you should thanks people that do something for users instead write that their work is a ****. But i'm sure that if you say this is because you can do something better right?

And about the topic, a simple macro is detecteable too. Were banned more macro users than bot users in these times.
Thanks
8 Users
Closed Thread