Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

''Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use'' Help!

Discussion on ''Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use'' Help! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question ''Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use'' Help!

How to Make Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use ?
Old 11/18/2014, 12:03   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Learn coding, my ***. We already told you this about 500 times and you still don't understand it.
To make programs (emulator) or websites you have to know programming. Learn it!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/18/2014, 12:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Learn coding, my ***. We already told you this about 500 times and you still don't understand it.
To make programes (emulator) or websites you have to know programming. Learn it!
I Make tried, but the index is broken.
Old 11/18/2014, 12:09   #4

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJYONER(PvP) View Post
FIRST learn coding. THEN do stuff.
Old 11/18/2014, 12:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
FIRST learn coding. THEN do stuff.
Ahh I Know Already!
Old 11/18/2014, 12:35   #6

LoL
Old 11/18/2014, 12:44   #7

Mate, you managed to make Requi ******, is not easy. Good job!

ANYWAY, is not safe to talk about P-Servers in this period, ask Bau about the dangers about them... BP is on war path.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/18/2014, 12:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
Mate, you managed to make Requi ******, is not easy. Good job!

ANYWAY, is not safe to talk about P-Servers in this period, ask Bau about the dangers about them... BP is on war path.
I just asked.
Old 11/18/2014, 13:52   #9
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
I just asked.
You just asked.... you just allways ask for the hard work that other person does, but what do you do? nothing.. included on your server, nothing even modified..
Old 11/18/2014, 14:49   #10

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Well, why don't you look for your problem then?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2014, 19:31   #11

Quote:
I just asked.
Stop with copy paste other private servers in 1 and make your own
if u stuck with something and u have already make a good server than u get help from other if u still copy paste u dont get any help or u need to pay
Old 11/18/2014, 19:37   #12

Received Thanks: 3,420
You can hide 'OldWarrior', we all know who made this...
If you want your own T.O.U just write it, and still, T.O.U will not completly save you it will just reduce a bit your problems.
And ***, please, stop PMs!
Old 11/18/2014, 19:39   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
You can hide 'OldWarrior', we all know who made this...
If you want your own T.O.U just write it, and still, T.O.U will not completly save you it will just reduce a bit your problems.
And ***, please, stop PMs!
I put this photo just for show.
Old 11/18/2014, 20:06   #14

Hi, i have the alert in my website... darkstar.obbex.net

In you index.php :
Quote:
if(!isset($_SESSION['acceptTyCsx'])):
header("location: /mensajeTyC.php");
endif;
download this and extract in your htdocs / wwwroot:

and create a new file with this name: mensajeTyC.php, content:
Quote:
<?php
if(isset($_POST['agreement']) && $_POST['agree'] == '1'):

$_SESSION['acceptTyCsx'] = "OK";
header('location: /');
elseif(isset($_POST['agreement']) && $_POST['agree'] != '1'):
echo "<script>alert('Please accept Terms and Conditions of Use for continue...');</script>";
endif;
?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<!-- saved from url=(0022) -->
<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>DarkStar - Agreement</title>
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="./css2/css.css">
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="./css2/custom.css">
</head>
<body>

<center><h2>DarkStar<br>
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use<br>

</h2></center>
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" border="0" width="100%">
<form action="./css2/DarkStar - Agreement.html" name="agreement" align="center" method="post"></form>
<tbody><tr>
<td>In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules:</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<div class="page" style="border:thin inset; padding:6px; height:175px; overflow:auto">
<h3>
1. Terms
</h3>

<p>
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are not
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. By surfing on this
website, you agree that your the only one who would be punished for breaking copyright laws.
</p>

<h3>
2. Use License
</h3>

<ol type="a">
<li>
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DarkStar's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only.
</li>
</ol>

<h3>
3. Disclaimer
</h3>

<ol type="a">
<li>
The materials on DarkStar's web site are provided "as is". DarkStar makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DarkStar does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
</li>
</ol>

<h3>
4. Limitations
</h3>

<p>
In no event shall DarkStar or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DarkStar's Internet site, even if DarkStar or a DarkStar authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
</p>

<h3>
5. Revisions and Errata
</h3>

<p>
The materials appearing on DarkStar's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DarkStar does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DarkStar may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DarkStar does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
</p>

<h3>
6. Links
</h3>

<p>
DarkStar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DarkStar of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
</p>

<h3>
7. Site Terms of Use Modifications
</h3>

<p>
DarkStar may revise these terms of use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
</p>

<h3>
8. Google Adsense
</h3>

<p>
Some of the ads may be served by Google. Google\'s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to Users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet. DART uses "non personally identifiable information" and does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, etc. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy at <a target="_blank" href="http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html">http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html</a>
</p>

<h3>
9. Governing Law
</h3>

<p>
Any claim relating to DarkStar's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of France without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
</p>
<p>
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
</p>

<h3>
10. Web browser cookies
</h3>

<p>
Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance User experience. User's web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. User may choose to set their web browser to refuse cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
</p>

<h2>
Copyright Protection
</h2>
<p>
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal
of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting us and providing the
following information:
</p><li> Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be copied. Please describe the work,
and where possible, include a copy or the location of an authorized version of the work.</li>
<li> Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.</li>
<li> A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.</li>
<li> A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under
penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s
behalf.</li>
<li> A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.</li>

<p></p>
<h2>
Privacy Policy
</h2>

<p>
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The following outlines our privacy policy.
</p>

<ul>
<li>
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
</li>
<li>
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
</li>
<li>
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
</li>
<li>
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
</li>
<li>
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
</li>
<li>
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
</li>
<li>
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
</li>
</ul>

<p>
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
</p>
</div>
<form action="/" method="post">
<label for="cb_rules_agree"><input type="checkbox" name="agree" id="cb_rules_agree" value="1"><strong>I have read, and agree to abide by the DarkStar rules.</strong></label>
<br><br>
<center><input align="center" type="submit" name="agreement" class="btn btn-default" value="Continue" id="submit"></center>
</form>
</td></tr></tbody></table><br>
<center>
<script type="text/javascript">
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-2971195920271894";
google_ad_slot = "3021465162";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
</script>
<!-- HCrypt -->
<script type="text/javascript"
src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
</center>
<div align="right">DarkStar - Page generated in 0.0183 seconds.</div><br><center>DarkStar is an independent project (nonprofit goal) © 2014. <br>
<a target="_blank" href="http://darkorbit.com/">Dark Orbit</a> is a registered trademark of <a target="_blank" href="http://bigpoint.com/">BigPoint GmbH</a>. All rights reserved to their respective owner(s). <br>
We are not endorsed, affiliated or offered by <a target="_blank" href="http://bigpoint.com/">BigPoint GmbH</a>.</center>
</body></html>

THANKS TO OWNER OF: oldwarrior

See you
Old 11/18/2014, 21:33   #15

Received Thanks: 3,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by lCulito View Post
Hi, i have the alert in my website... darkstar.obbex.net

In you index.php :

download this and extract in your htdocs / wwwroot:

and create a new file with this name: mensajeTyC.php, content:

See you
Thanks for using my work without leaving any thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread