since 2 years ago, i was using boxybot, an old free bot, bud is down and since there im stoped playing dark..
well, my question is, is any kind like that bot? you know, minimize and doing anything in your computer at the same time, i know about FsBot, i used free mode , boting por 3 hours = 1000-2000 uri, bud premium mode must be diferent of course, but you cannot use your computer for your stuffs
im interesting buy one, is any existing and trustable?
since 2 years ago, i was using boxybot, an old free bot, bud is down and since there im stoped playing dark..
well, my question is, is any kind like that bot? you know, minimize and doing anything in your computer at the same time, i know about FsBot, i used free mode , boting por 3 hours = 1000-2000 uri, bud premium mode must be diferent of course, but you cannot use your computer for your stuffs
im interesting buy one, is any existing and trustable?
my english stinks xd
Thanks for reading
Okay, to be honest. You're asking; If a bot is SAFE, TRUST-ABLE, and EXISTING.
So, let me answer you questions shall I? I think I shall
1. Is a bot safe? NO! Of course not, why do you think all these people get banned? They use some sort of bot, now. Does that mean that you'll get caught for sure, no. But! That also doesn't mean some bots are less detectable then others, because honestly I think some are safer than others. Even though I've never bot'd. Remember. BOT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2. Is any bot trust-able? I don't get this question, but I suppose maybe? Remember, bots have their ups and downs. Non are 100% trust-able nor safe. Don't believe anyone if they say it's 100%, because it reality. It's not, they just like to live in the world and think that they're perfect and that they are so superior that no other can stop them. That Big Point will never stop them, that's alright. When a ban wave, bot check, hack check, and all hits. Let's see what most of those people say.... "OH NO! MY ACCOUNT GOT BANNED!" Or, they just have too much money to blow and don't care because they'll make a new account. (Y'all destroy the game honestly, play fair? Because, I know it's sad. But, the strong people are usually the non-cheaters, the people who cheat, usually are weak as crap). You say I'm wrong? Okay, hacker turn your bot off. Oh wait, you only hit like 20k x4 without your hack, how sad. Sorry if I went off topic in anyway, I do apologize.
3. Is any bot existing? REALLY?! Of course a bot exists? I mean, you want to buy premium for one don't you? Sorry it's such a harsh response, but I mean really? You answered your own question saying "FsBot"...... Think before you speak, rather should I say. Think before you type, it might help. I'm not going to say you're stupid for this though, because you want to know. But others might call you stupid. Just think next time :P
I hope I was able to help, if you have any other questions. Feel free to write on my wall, send me a PM, and/or reply to me in this thread with another question. Sorry if I don't respond again in this thread. Send me a PM and/or Write on my wall in the case I don't respond to you in a day.
no my friend, i mean if is any kind of , i didnt mean exacly the same thowths as you thing, safe i mean to any bot owner, because i can pay an bot from someone and he can make a joke on me , or lying if you know what i mean
fsbot is a good bot, bud i cant minimize while booting, that all, i know the bans and everithing is my responsability, is a dam logic , never asked is exist "ANY" im asked if exist "LIKE" boxybot, in not stupid
just wanna know if exist a bot like boxybot, that all what i wanna know
Okay, to be honest. You're asking; If a bot is SAFE, TRUST-ABLE, and EXISTING.
So, let me answer you questions shall I? I think I shall
1. Is a bot safe? NO! Of course not, why do you think all these people get banned? They use some sort of bot, now. Does that mean that you'll get caught for sure, no. But! That also doesn't mean some bots are less detectable then others, because honestly I think some are safer than others. Even though I've never bot'd. Remember. BOT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2. Is any bot trust-able? I don't get this question, but I suppose maybe? Remember, bots have their ups and downs. Non are 100% trust-able nor safe. Don't believe anyone if they say it's 100%, because it reality. It's not, they just like to live in the world and think that they're perfect and that they are so superior that no other can stop them. That Big Point will never stop them, that's alright. When a ban wave, bot check, hack check, and all hits. Let's see what most of those people say.... "OH NO! MY ACCOUNT GOT BANNED!" Or, they just have too much money to blow and don't care because they'll make a new account. (Y'all destroy the game honestly, play fair? Because, I know it's sad. But, the strong people are usually the non-cheaters, the people who cheat, usually are weak as crap). You say I'm wrong? Okay, hacker turn your bot off. Oh wait, you only hit like 20k x4 without your hack, how sad. Sorry if I went off topic in anyway, I do apologize.
3. Is any bot existing? REALLY?! Of course a bot exists? I mean, you want to buy premium for one don't you? Sorry it's such a harsh response, but I mean really? You answered your own question saying "FsBot"...... Think before you speak, rather should I say. Think before you type, it might help. I'm not going to say you're stupid for this though, because you want to know. But others might call you stupid. Just think next time :P
I hope I was able to help, if you have any other questions. Feel free to write on my wall, send me a PM, and/or reply to me in this thread with another question. Sorry if I don't respond again in this thread. Send me a PM and/or Write on my wall in the case I don't respond to you in a day.
Best Regards,
DarkSkiesDO
I can't see the point where he asks for the bot being safe. He just asked for a background bot that's like boxybot, nothing else. And he also said that his english sucks but you take his text word by word.
@**Bioweapon** As you can see on , there are currently no background bots here. But you can use a pixelbot on a virtual machine and still use your PC as usual
I can't see the point where he asks for the bot being safe. He just asked for a background bot that's like boxybot, nothing else. And he also said that his english sucks but you take his text word by word.
@**Bioweapon** As you can see on , there are currently no background bots here. But you can use a pixelbot on a virtual machine and still use your PC as usual
if his asking for background bot, its not allowed please #close
I can't see the point where he asks for the bot being safe. He just asked for a background bot that's like boxybot, nothing else. And he also said that his english sucks but you take his text word by word.
@**Bioweapon** As you can see on , there are currently no background bots here. But you can use a pixelbot on a virtual machine and still use your PC as usual
You mentioned virtual machines? What virtual machines would you recommend that are free and pretty easy to use and wont slow the my computer down?
Boxybot question.... 07/21/2013 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies I've some question on boxybot. Who are the creator?? What is the contact (like email or skype) of the creator? Is Voland3 only web site/info updater or a member of dev team??
question about Boxybot!!! 08/23/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies Hi everyone I opened My First Zeta Gate But I have A Question İs Boxy bot Making Zeta ? :handsdown:
Question: BoxyBot 05/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies heya,
what is the actual version of boxybot? How save is boxybot?
many ppl write that boxybot is collection the bonusboxes like a human , is that true?
greetz
boxybot question 05/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies hi everyone, in boxybot, in stats i see an admin: 2 what it is?
BoxyBot GG Question 05/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies When i open BoxyBot and the enter a gg will it then automatically start and shoot the aliens when they come?