Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Private Server Question

Discussion on Darkorbit Private Server Question within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit Private Server Question

Now I understand oneultimate and oldwarrior are up I have been playing oneultimate and I have a question about the agreement? I understand that it says each individual is responsible for any copy right violations. Now is Bigpoint still pursuing private servers and threatening with law suits, and are they willing to actually take law suit action against each individual player? Or has Bigpoint allowed private servers as long as they have a copy right disclaimer and are non profit projects? Please anyone with any knowledge let me know thanks!
Old 11/04/2014, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Its a load of ****. OneUltimate can't legally say that the copyright infringement is being committed by their players, because its not true. The copyright infringement is being done by the owners of OneUltimate. They are the ones providing the copyrighted material, not you. It would be like me stealing a million dollars from a bank and giving it to you without you knowing that it was stolen, and then me saying "Its not my fault, he's the one using the stolen money, lock him up!". It just doesn't work that way.

You have nothing to worry about playing any private server, BigPoint won't come after you, its the server operators own risk, and theirs alone.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 11/05/2014, 00:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
Also does anyone who play OneUltimate know why emulator goes down multiple times a day? Is it a ddos attack or devs shutting server off?