I have aegis 10 iris 6 havoc full b0-2 and 6 lf4 and full lf3 and the desing elite of aegis.
can tell me the conf for do cubi whit sab and x2? And seprom on laser
I have aegis 10 iris 6 havoc full b0-2 and 6 lf4 and full lf3 and the desing elite of aegis.
can tell me the conf for do cubi whit sab and x2? And seprom on laser
If u got diamond then just max dmg conf sab and x2 or use 4 bo2s in drones
Yes man i have diamond heart and spider. Ok now i play whit this conf . There is a metod to gain sab and x2? I have my aegis full of x2 and i cant bid sab . The best metod is palladium?
Fastest way to Lvl 20? 11/02/2013 - League of Legends - 10 Replies I have an account I Need to be lvl 20, what can I do to get it to lvl 20 fast?
Right now it's lvl 10.
What is the fastest way to make money? 12/29/2011 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies What is the fastest way to get money legally? :D
I mean without hack, bot etc. ...
Maybe event gold mine (lol :p) or maybe olnly one small secret 4 making $
Plz help me :handsdown:
WTS FASTEST WAY TO MAKE DIL 05/06/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 11 Replies This is working both for 2moons and dekaron USA + no lags only maximum 100 ms.
Has all hacks that are used in CE but in very simple way just login and u have them on.
This is used by the dillsellers so u wont get ban.
With this u make from:-not jocking btw:-
At parka gate's 5kk/hour from boss spawn
I give also autoit bot working in background so u can do something else(watch a film) and make easy dil.
I give u updates if neccesary after every maintanance.
Price: 15kk in game dil.
...
(Fastest)Fastest Auto Quest Here 05/05/2008 - GunZ - 10 Replies Guys, i've been working on the simplest but fastest auto quest, i finished a lvl 4 quest in like 5 min with my system, and 1 more thing, 4 uberlawnmower can't take the boss down in 1 sec, but 1 avenger sure can, and that's what i did yesterday, so it kills a boss in like 1 sec. I have edited both avenger and i think braker 8. a lvl 30 avenger does 10 damage=100 damage, but i've edit it to do 100 damage=1000 damage and i have tested it, and it works, and it has 999 clips and the delay is so...
Fastest way to make money 07/03/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies What is the fastest way you make money. Please post your tips =P