Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NanoBot Pixelbot

Discussion on [Release] NanoBot Pixelbot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/01/2015, 12:22   #916

elite*gold: 0
Hello
in the last two versions of the nano pixels when you are broke or you lose the connection does not reconnect please solve the problem
Old 08/01/2015, 16:25   #917

Is there anything I can do about this problem?:
After some time, I don't really know what exactly happens, the bot ends fullscreen-mode and opens hundreds of new tabs. And the windows in DarkOrbit are completely different as well. For example, the map closed, the ship info is not there anymore, but instead the chat is open, etc...
Otherwise the bot seems to be really good and the speed it is collecting the boxes with is also great.
Old 08/01/2015, 20:29   #918

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRestoro View Post
Is there anything I can do about this problem?:
After some time, I don't really know what exactly happens, the bot ends fullscreen-mode and opens hundreds of new tabs. And the windows in DarkOrbit are completely different as well. For example, the map closed, the ship info is not there anymore, but instead the chat is open, etc...
Otherwise the bot seems to be really good and the speed it is collecting the boxes with is also great.
You can use area search : With your own mouse + Click Drag Select the area you want the bot look for boxes and npc "DONT PUT THE AREA ABOVE DARKORBIT TABS LIKE : PET,USER BAR ETC." including full screen icon
Old 08/01/2015, 22:45   #919

Demetrio 2 bug
1 if I click browser update every 45 minutes after you restart the bot and then freezes
2 when it appears the new connection will not click on the button for riloggare and locks
Old 08/01/2015, 23:10   #920

Good work. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08/01/2015, 23:24   #921

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
You can use area search : With your own mouse + Click Drag Select the area you want the bot look for boxes and npc "DONT PUT THE AREA ABOVE DARKORBIT TABS LIKE : PET,USER BAR ETC." including full screen icon
Where do I find area search? Is it in the settings? Because, if it is, I'm afraid I'm too stupid to find it.
Old 08/01/2015, 23:41   #922

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRestoro View Post
Where do I find area search? Is it in the settings? Because, if it is, I'm afraid I'm too stupid to find it.
When you press start button, just Press : Control+Click Drag and select area search.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2015, 10:24   #923

Quote:
When you press start button, just Press : Control+Click Drag and select area search.
Thanks, didn't know that. Now it works perfectly fine!
Old 08/02/2015, 23:32   #924

Quote:
Whats your problem?
Can't log in. You told my version is too old. The update didn't work, i asked for the new version direct link. End of the conversation in private.
Old 08/03/2015, 00:46   #925

Hello Guys i know many if you have many troubles with nanobot desktop version, so i decided to full work in this version.. i was working in background version but i will upgrade that version after to finish my great update to this version.

I will upgrade :
  • Bonus boxes collector. (Will not miss boxes anymore)
  • Palladium collector. (Faster And many many features)
  • NPC killer ( No rest for NPC anymore)

I will update free version too.. i hope this time you can use this bot with out problems.

Wait for update soon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2015, 08:41   #926

And still 0 help. Waste of money!
Old 08/04/2015, 16:03   #927

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORbdrin View Post
And still 0 help. Waste of money!
Just wait till the next update men, waste of 1 more user like you judging the programers. If you do best dont come here to buy it or for use it the others tools, make you'res and don't bother anybody, have a nice day playin' bad. cya
Old 08/04/2015, 18:49   #928

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real? View Post
Just wait till the next update men, waste of 1 more user like you judging the programers. If you do best dont come here to buy it or for use it the others tools, make you'res and don't bother anybody, have a nice day playin' bad. cya
i just ignore him be cause hi just make spam and he did not keep his hwid and he reinstalled windows ... i cannot help it without know his old hwid.
he did not contact by email so i have no his old hwid
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2015, 00:26   #929

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real? View Post
3 month. No more wait. Thats all they do for the premium users.
Old 08/05/2015, 03:47   #930

New update v0.6.8 Premium version
  • [Added]Skylab/Tech Bot
  • [Optimized]The Best Boxes collector
  • [Fix]Reconnect Bug
  • [Added]Botty Collector Limit
  • [Added]Boxes Collector Limit
  • [Changed]Nanobot Design.
  • [Removed]Rest For NPC
Thanks