Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for Creating Privat Server

Discussion on Question for Creating Privat Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for Creating Privat Server

Hallo undzwar möchte ich ein Server wie Orbit Reborn erstellen und wollte wissen welchen Emulator ich dafür brauche habs mit dem emulator von Requi versucht aber der verbindet sich nicht :/

Hello i want to create a privat server how orbit reborn , i want ask you which emulator i need :/ i attempt with Requi's Old Emulator but they dont connect on Game when i click to start

I hope for some helps thanks
Old 10/01/2014, 22:51   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Schreib dir einen eigenen. Jeder public Emulator ist **** und sollte nicht mal als Vorlage genutzt werden. Selbst meiner.
Old 10/02/2014, 00:38   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Please use the Server sticky thread.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with creating Metin2 private server / Ich brauche Hilfe zu mt2 privat serve
05/24/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys i need help with creating my own metin2 . Can anyone help me please ? Thanks :)
Creating a Privat Server Update?
05/10/2012 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Hey everybody could anyone of you update the guides how to set up a dragonica server on the latest files and infos pls?... i tried it and some files dosen't exist anymore or download is impossible or version not right... could anyone help me? just want to set up a server for my own. just for trying and learning how to do. Shenef
[Blue Support] Flyff Privat Server Creating
04/27/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/00oml3r9/blue.png Hallo Community ! Ich biete euch hier mein Support für die Flyff Privat Server Szene an. Ich werde euch hier ein Komplett Paket anbieten was man sehr gut gebrauchen könnte. Es ist sehr gut für Neulinge geeignet, da diese doch sehr viele Schwierigkeiten haben, in sachen wie beispielweise "Privat Server erstellen" Nun aber zum Paket.
[Question] How to Start Creating Server
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How i can start create any silkroad server... with silkroad emu? where i can get the right files and what programs i need to start programing (Sql and C#)? Anyway exist any team that i can join and programm with them? Guys i know its hard... or impossible create a server but i just want have some fun and programm a bit. THnks the answers
Creating P Server Question (Microsoft SQL)
04/27/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Well I decided to try to make a P Server for just me and some other ppl and I started using this guide. Complete guide to setting up cabal server | Private Server Files My question is in Step D #4 after you open SQL the guide tells you to "connect", my question is.... connect to what? :confused: when I open my SQL management it gives me this http://i40.tinypic.com/2a8qc9d.jpg and I don't know what to put in. Thanks for any help in advance.:handsdown: