Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Bonus

Discussion on Darkorbit Bonus within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit Bonus

Hello guys, few days ago I randomly tried do I still have account for do. Well I had, and started playing with it.. I looked the bonus. That you have to invite 5 people. And when they all are lvl 10, you get 1 month premium and 10k UCB-100 ammo(X4). So is there any way I can get it fast, and I mean really fast? Or can you guys help me with it?
Old 09/18/2014, 18:26   #2

when this first came out there was someone selling a service that they would lvl up the account but other then that i don't know of anything that still works
Old 09/18/2014, 18:59   #3

Can someone help me with this?
Old 09/19/2014, 09:01   #4

elite*gold: 35
ok look, u cant do it by urself becouse the system will catch u and wont give u bonuses,u can ask friends to do them for you and its lvl 8,dont try doing by urself or if u try use vpn to change ip everytime u do a ship to lvl 8
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2014, 10:11   #5

Well I came her to ask can you guys help me with this bonus..
Old 09/19/2014, 10:20   #6

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
Well I came her to ask can you guys help me with this bonus..
what do you offer in exchange ?
Old 09/19/2014, 10:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♛ϟLěmιwιηks™ϟ♛ View Post
what do you offer in exchange ?
I dont have anything.. Thats why its kinda hard to get help
Old 09/19/2014, 15:53   #8

elite*gold: 12
1.you need Pet lv10-15
2.you need Premium
3.you need Tank for pet!
4.you need VPN, use Torbrowser!
Lets go kill npc alltime
Old 09/23/2014, 19:07   #9

Can someone help me?
Old 09/23/2014, 19:18   #10

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinesGumi View Post
1.you need Pet lv10-15
2.you need Premium
3.you need Tank for pet!
4.you need VPN, use Torbrowser!
Lets go kill npc alltime
here?
Old 09/23/2014, 21:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinesGumi View Post
here?
1. I don't have PET.
2. I don't have Premium.
3. I don't have PET so I don't have Tank.
4. I don't have VPN, so no Torbrowser.(What is VPN?)
Old 09/23/2014, 22:57   #12

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
4. I don't have VPN, so no Torbrowser.(What is VPN?)
If I can remember correctly VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, it has some qualities of a proxy however its main difference is that it is able to encrypt your traffic (including numerous programs and so forth).

A proxy more or less spoofs your geo-location along with some other qualities. Usually the main one used is a HTTP one. However it doesn't encrypt your data, unless it's SSL. Of course, some of your data doesn't go to the main site so it doesn't get some of your information.

Torbrowser is like a proxy, it has the same sort of qualities I believe.
Overall, the main reason is spoofing your location and stopping certain pieces of information being given to the site.

Just as a note, I might be wrong on some parts here, but this is what I can remember. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2014, 14:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
If I can remember correctly VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, it has some qualities of a proxy however its main difference is that it is able to encrypt your traffic (including numerous programs and so forth).

A proxy more or less spoofs your geo-location along with some other qualities. Usually the main one used is a HTTP one. However it doesn't encrypt your data, unless it's SSL. Of course, some of your data doesn't go to the main site so it doesn't get some of your information.

Torbrowser is like a proxy, it has the same sort of qualities I believe.
Overall, the main reason is spoofing your location and stopping certain pieces of information being given to the site.

Just as a note, I might be wrong on some parts here, but this is what I can remember. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Okay thank you really much for this answer Arby! Well, does that mean I can play multiple account at the same time without getting banned? And is it free?
Old 09/25/2014, 20:17   #14

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Okay thank you really much for this answer Arby! Well, does that mean I can play multiple account at the same time without getting banned? And is it free?
VPNs tend not to be free, it may be possible but you have the chance of them logging what you do and they may be low quality. For both proxies and VPNs it's usually Money = Quality.

Regarding the multiple accounts, it's possible. It just depends on how they find out you're using multiple accounts. If you was using a proxy on one browser and not on the other, then in theory they are two different IPs so you should be fine. But that's only if they try and find out your account via IPs only.

It could be possible they can find out via but I believe this would only be used in extreme cases. Sadly, I'm not sure how they work out to find multi-accounts because there are a ton of different ways to find out.

I would say, your chances of getting banned are greatly reduced but there is still a possibility. I wouldn't say there is no chance for anything you do which is against the rules because we don't know their system completely. Anyway, that's my thoughts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2014, 16:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
VPNs tend not to be free, it may be possible but you have the chance of them logging what you do and they may be low quality. For both proxies and VPNs it's usually Money = Quality.

Regarding the multiple accounts, it's possible. It just depends on how they find out you're using multiple accounts. If you was using a proxy on one browser and not on the other, then in theory they are two different IPs so you should be fine. But that's only if they try and find out your account via IPs only.

It could be possible they can find out via but I believe this would only be used in extreme cases. Sadly, I'm not sure how they work out to find multi-accounts because there are a ton of different ways to find out.

I would say, your chances of getting banned are greatly reduced but there is still a possibility. I wouldn't say there is no chance for anything you do which is against the rules because we don't know their system completely. Anyway, that's my thoughts.
Okay thanks!

#CLoserequest
Closed Thread