Hello, today i try to log into my acc but keeping fail, the login page automaticly change to int2 login page ( it was always us4 the sever i usually play) and i cant even log in ... no any error message appear, just that, i fill account name,fill password and enter.... nothing happen,the usename and password back to empty....I've clean all the browser cached but still no work.I've try another acc with same sever and it log in fine. It so strange since if my acc got banned,it should show error message,in this case, nothing...
I know that...I once had some "problems" with Hardstyle_Keeqo..two days later my acc was gone and the Support said: ilgeeiwo(noob)hgrnnlinhb(yolo) mfg.Nadin.^^
well someone hacked you or some "over hardcore Supporter" blocked you.^^
Hello, today i try to log into my acc but keeping fail, the login page automaticly change to int2 login page ( it was always us4 the sever i usually play) and i cant even log in ... no any error message appear, just that, i fill account name,fill password and enter.... nothing happen,the usename and password back to empty....I've clean all the browser cached but still no work.I've try another acc with same sever and it log in fine. It so strange since if my acc got banned,it should show error message,in this case, nothing...
write to the support and explain your situation. tell them to login your account on us4
the best desision is to contact bigpoint support , and check if its error=calmdawn then its a perm ban if its error = that is different numer then 99 [ pc 99 is for wrong pw] its a ban for a limited time
^=99 means ban for some days, problems with server there will be the "T" and if you put wrong pw will appear "No account with this combination of username and password was found."
error=16 --> perma banned like my ufe acc
^=99 means ban for some days, problems with server there will be the "T" and if you put wrong pw will appear "No account with this combination of username and password was found."
error=16 --> perma banned like my ufe acc
exacly i didnt write it the best way but thats what i mean ;p
im sorry for ur account bro ;p
Ever have this happen? 01/18/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies I am sorry for my multi thread postings, they all seem to be different problems, so it makes sense to post a new thread.
Now... I use the search button religiously and it irritates the sht outta me when I search and find something I asked for.
BUT I'm Stuck, I don't know if anyone else has tried the Win7DekaronLauncher with windows8 yet. I am trying it, and it's giving me problems. I have attached a small link for a vid. showcasing what it is doing.
Please take a look anything helps, ...
what happen ? 11/13/2013 - Seafight - 1 Replies what happen background bots trapdoor bots nikkothine another codders what happen :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
look what happen to my car! 09/26/2011 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies look what happen to my car when i use the hidden RX7RZ bodykit XD