Hey, I donīt if itīs a bug but if I select kill Alien it doesnīt do this but if I click on a Npc it shoots automatically even with "Detect NPC with red pixel instead image".
Can u fix this
Btw: great work
Hey, I donīt if itīs a bug but if I select kill Alien it doesnīt do this but if I click on a Npc it shoots automatically even with "Detect NPC with red pixel instead image".
Can u fix this
Btw: great work
Give me a picture of your npcs on the screen. I will give you the updated picture. Else you can do this by your self. Just go here . Follow it and replace npc.bmp and bossnpc.bmp it will work fine
Fuso the bot opens minimap when it accidentally closes it and thats good. Could u add that to ship icon so when it closes the ship icon it opens it again?
Idk why but when it reconnects it only refresh the page for me but it doesnt press the "start" button after that :/
how is bot reconecting? with F5?
this function didnt work with me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98
I will try to make use less cpu. I need to find a way
That is lame..do it to use more CPU..for beter resoults
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibizatwistt
Fuso the bot opens minimap when it accidentally closes it and thats good. Could u add that to ship icon so when it closes the ship icon it opens it again?
Yep that should be added too couse my bot close ship icon every time
Did u fix HP problem(run to portal & repair HP & Shield)?? couse this is one of the main things in farming...