Released v0.3:
- Fixed all bugs of collection
- Added autoupdater
- Fixed but of clicking group
- Removed select working area
The autoupdate will work only for next update
THanks for that Fixes. Bot is working fine now. When the Bot is Released out of Beta and you make Premium STuff i definitely ( or how ever ) i will buy Premium!
Previous version was better little bit. For me was working very good. This click much time at box and don't collect it so good as previous version.
Also you change delay between ports? Now it is too long. I think.
Yeah i changed the box click, and also the delay between ports from 5 to 10 seconds. This will work also on slow pc. I need to find another way to click boxes.
Yeah i changed the box click, and also the delay between ports from 5 to 10 seconds. This will work also on slow pc. I need to find another way to click boxes.
Hmm I think first make working Palladium and than improve collecting of boxes
480 uri after 1hr of collecting boxes 1-2 ain't good score
Hmm please wait collect logic will be soon improved and it will collect better and you will get better U. First will be improved BOX collecting and after it will come new palladium logic and of course NPC killer.
Bot has problems with selection boxes if more than one. Flying from one to another through time and can pick up. So many times clicks outside boxes, crazy. I invisibility is the problem?
Bot has problems with selection boxes if more than one. Flying from one to another through time and can pick up. So many times clicks outside boxes, crazy. I invisibility is the problem?
No invisibillity isnt problem I reported this bug to fuso and we will try to improve it for good collecting.
No the problem is not the invisibility. I just forgot to put a sleep in the code. Anyway i've reworked on all collection logic of boxbonus. And now it is fully working. I think i will release it today afternoon. For palladium logic i don't know how many time i need. The problem is recognize the palla.