Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FsBot vBeta by fuso98

Discussion on [Release] FsBot vBeta by fuso98 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2014, 14:31   #1366

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Read FAQ, and if you still got problem give me a screenshot
Old 10/11/2014, 19:12   #1367

elite*gold: 0
now i Cant revive, what can i do?
Old 10/11/2014, 20:09   #1368

Hello Fuso i have a problem sometimes bot like misclicks on something like the mission icon or chat or whatever... (you get the idea) and from then on it usually blocks kinda big area on the screen so it cant bot and it doesnt automatically close them. Is there anything i can do about it? When i tryed to use the trap mouse on those icons i found the bot with minimap closed so it misscliked and closed it i guess? Any solution? Sorry for my bad english but hope you understand my problem.
Old 10/11/2014, 21:21   #1369

Hi fuso,

long time and i tried the bot again. on 2-2 there is nog problem but if i go 2-8 that it shoots a boss streuner for 2 or 3 secs and stops shooting is aftr a while it starts shooting again why what can i do that the bot will shoot until it is dead?

second is that it often is on a map than is is clicking it self or atleast not clicking any npc or so. it is still on the same position klick very close to the ship not the npc do you know why or how to solve it?

thnx for the help if you can
Old 10/11/2014, 21:41   #1370

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouke View Post
Hi fuso,

long time and i tried the bot again. on 2-2 there is nog problem but if i go 2-8 that it shoots a boss streuner for 2 or 3 secs and stops shooting is aftr a while it starts shooting again why what can i do that the bot will shoot until it is dead?

second is that it often is on a map than is is clicking it self or atleast not clicking any npc or so. it is still on the same position klick very close to the ship not the npc do you know why or how to solve it?

thnx for the help if you can
Set a bigger sleep for NPC

and the click on minimap it's a feature, if there is a red dot on minimap (npc) it will click it so the bot will find npc's
Quote:
Originally Posted by matikulas View Post
Hello Fuso i have a problem sometimes bot like misclicks on something like the mission icon or chat or whatever... (you get the idea) and from then on it usually blocks kinda big area on the screen so it cant bot and it doesnt automatically close them. Is there anything i can do about it? When i tryed to use the trap mouse on those icons i found the bot with minimap closed so it misscliked and closed it i guess? Any solution? Sorry for my bad english but hope you understand my problem.
Try to esclude these icons from trap area
Old 10/11/2014, 21:46   #1371

Can you for example please show us how you have the trap area set?
Old 10/11/2014, 22:13   #1372

fuso,

it is not that it clicks wrong on mini map just on my own ship and cant get the npc in click
Old 10/11/2014, 23:15   #1373

problem on the 2-8 is that when shooting npc that it will kill streuneR but not the Boss StreuneR chaneged the picture but did not change and still will not attack.

second is when bot is running it will click on all npc on rightside of the ship but not the left side than it seems to click the ship it self or seems to block
Old 10/12/2014, 10:34   #1374

Quote:
Originally Posted by matikulas View Post
Can you for example please show us how you have the trap area set?
I've shared it some page ago

Quote:
fuso,

it is not that it clicks wrong on mini map just on my own ship and cant get the npc in click
What design do you have? and what options on the bot?

Quote:
problem on the 2-8 is that when shooting npc that it will kill streuneR but not the Boss StreuneR chaneged the picture but did not change and still will not attack.

second is when bot is running it will click on all npc on rightside of the ship but not the left side than it seems to click the ship it self or seems to block
Give me a screenshot please

EDIT 12/10/2014 12.47

Released v0.9.4:
- Fixed revive
- Fixed repair
- Fixed reconnection
Old 10/12/2014, 14:08   #1375

hereby the screenshots:
Config of the bot:
at pet and ability i did not select anything

here the ship on screen:
The ship has vetran design on and nothing like drones visible and all in low raiting. the purple is where a red dot is lighting and the two yellow dots is were i see the mouse move.
Old 10/12/2014, 15:52   #1376

try to change the design. And deactivate the option that search npc by pixels
Old 10/13/2014, 15:20   #1377

Do the Option "take a break" usually works? And do i need to replace the Image of reconnect?
Old 10/13/2014, 22:19   #1378

:'D recconecting with chrome button still not fixed :'D reviving now works good why you don't make normal click on image of chrome reconnect what we can replace? ... and reload page in x mins too isn't working (rest for reviving on the spot too isn't working :/
Old 10/14/2014, 06:41   #1379

Fuso, first of all thanks for the great job.
and here things that i think you can add and repair:
1-Please fix bug with radiation zone. Ship goes to radiation zone, it's suicide.
2-Add NPC list, to choose special target.
3-Can you make bot goes in a circles while shooting the target?
4-Sometimes then NPC is low hp it's goes away and ship not chasing it. Waste of ammo and rockets :/
5-There is still reconnection problem.

We are waiting for more updates
Thank you.
Old 10/14/2014, 10:22   #1380

Quote:
Originally Posted by rum_es View Post
1-Please fix bug with radiation zone. Ship goes to radiation zone, it's suicide.
If u colect boxes and u have Windows Media player icon on the screen bot will mark it at box and u will die in radiation zone....

Fuso Can u explain how this options work? with f5 or?! couse they dont work on me
-Refresh page every (mins)
-Reconect if lost connection
-Use link instead reconnect button
just tell me how they work..what are they doing to reconect...which way
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread