Well. Learning AI can be easy. Ine of my patners at work studies the master in AI in Maastricht. There are evolutionary algorithms which are awesome and quite easy, like the TSP which learns as well by generating generations of data and evoluting them.
jD, will this bot be a free bot or a paid bot? I recall in the brief time that I used your SH-IT tool, it was free.
(I need to know this so I can try and scrap together so money if it's a paid bot)
Here you have answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD«
Before you ask, I haven't thought about pricing. I know personally I enjoy releasing my software for free because I enjoy bringing decent software to this community. You guys are the only reason I do what I do and you're awesome! Its my sort of gift to you guys! Also, making it free means I don't have to worry about any sort of license or payment systems. I know a lot of you will disagree on my position on the cost, and thats okay, I haven't completely ruled out a paid version but like previously there will always be a free version!
-jD
And what will be with the ones who payed for pbdo? I had a gold license...
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD«
You will first see SH-IT back before you see PBDO back!
-jD
So probably (and I hope) PBDO will again online maybe it need others great devs which have little more time. (Or maybe they are working on it but it need more time) everything is conspiracy.
Name Changed 04/27/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies I sells a NameChanged for € 5 paypal
No fake.
My skype : sifky.
GG, my pw was changed. 04/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies I used repass to change pw, so it worked, but today morning pw is incorrect.
Thank you all Confession members ;)
i quit swsro1
char name: MissNukes
whoever see it online, pk it please.
btw, im trading the other 3-5 accounts for something ;) pm me if you need!
How much would you say has changed? 09/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Heya all,
I left Conquer Online about half a year ago, and I was wondering - How much has changed since then? Or better yet, all this change I have heard of, is it better now than it was? Or worse?
I am going to be rejoining the Conquer community, and rejoining the ePvP community. I had a different account, but I feel like starting new today.
So, Hi to everyone, and thanks for your responses.
Summons changed 1-3,Potions changed 4-9 06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies hello ever tired of pressing multiple keys to summon cell and sick of it? now here`s the all in one solution. Go to =C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV and replace the file. the original one is the change back if u dont like it. thanks will be apprreciated.:)
Something Changed... 04/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 163 Replies Earlier today we were running a group on IG 1.94, but we took a break. When we came back it would not verify. Something must have been changed. If anyone knows what I need to change, let me know. I didn't do anything but check my email, so there's no way anything could have changed on my end. Thanks in advance!
-Pro