I support the idea of having a Tech Center bot. This requires no selling or putting use of the resources, and can be looped in a relatively quick manner.
I will, when you write something in your presentation post.. When I reply this thread was already opened with 1 page and couple of post, I didnt refreshed and only posted the message
But next time you present in first post what is your tool do or not do, to avoid spam and so on.
I will, when you write something in your presentation post.. When I reply this thread was already opened with 1 page and couple of post, I didnt refreshed and only posted the message
But next time you present in first post what is your tool do or not do, to avoid spam and so on.
It was there sice the beggining, but no problem you just dodnt see it.
I will, when you write something in your presentation post.. When I reply this thread was already opened with 1 page and couple of post, I didnt refreshed and only posted the message
But next time you present in first post what is your tool do or not do, to avoid spam and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT
It was there sice the beggining, but no problem you just dodnt see it.
D'ont forget if us can have ideas to upgrade my bot tell me !
it is possilbe he's gonna be on the next vertion .. =P
[RELEASE]Skylab Bot by Requi 10/07/2013 - DarkOrbit - 34 Replies Hey Folks,
I have now finished my Skylab Bot :awesome:
Screen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/yqmhe.png
Download:
Skylab Bot.exe
[SURVEY] Skylab auto upgrader / auto resource sender 05/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 36 Replies Hello folks,
How the titel say is this a Survey about skylab. I want to do a Skylab auto upgrader and auto resizrce sender.
Functions:
- Upgrades skylab automatically
- Can send resources to ship » Can set how much should be send and when it shoudl be send
- Maybe i can add that the bot auto sells the resources
Why?
Because the Skylab tool from Gähn does not work anymore and i would try to do a new one :)
[Release] Skylab Bot 06/11/2011 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies Hallo,
Ein weiteres neues Projekt von mir ist der Skylab Bot. Es baut für euch nach Wunsch das Skylab aus.
Momentan ist das Tool nur auf Deutsch/German verfügbar, eine Englishe Version wird folgen.
Download v1.0
Virustotal
Bekannte Bugs:
Es kann sein das er nicht auf Anhieb alles ausgewählte Produziert.
[Release] Bot skylab from bestbots 04/25/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies hi all!
yes i know i've only 1 message -.-', but this is the skylab bot from bestbots.ro (you can download it or not)... :cool:
i've payed it 5€, but i don't like it, so now everyone can download it. it works on every account and it is a CMD file...
SCREEN:
http://img402.imageshack.us/i/screen1ws.jpg/
SCAN:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner