Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement




Screenshot and Video Thread

Discussion on Screenshot and Video Thread within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old 06/22/2021, 22:00   #2761
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 937
Received Thanks: 702
lı. IGnoXX .ıl is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2021, 04:10   #2762
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 583
Eatforyou is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2021, 03:32   #2763
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,837
Received Thanks: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post
ahhh yes.. andromeda.. the good old friend

721560329 is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 18:13   #2764
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
ahhh yes.. andromeda.. the good old friend


Bruh gratz that you wasted your time to write a bot for a private server where you can be fully equiped within few hours of playing.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Eatforyou is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 18:50   #2765
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,837
Received Thanks: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post

Bruh gratz that you wasted your time to write a bot for a private server where you can be fully equiped within few hours of playing.

Regards,
Eatforyou
its not really to gain advantage..i dont even play that game...understanding and learning would be the main reason...Bruh. no need to be toxic
721560329 is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 18:52   #2766
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
its not really to gain advantage..i dont even play that game...understanding and learning would be the main reason...Bruh. no need to be toxic

Acutally im not toxic, im just a bit confused because it makes more sense to do it in Darkorbit, since their game is more new-gen coded than their 10 years old code in Andromeda, also their packets are more a challenge than the outdated old packets from Andromeda lol.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Eatforyou is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 19:07   #2767
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,837
Received Thanks: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatforyou View Post

Acutally im not toxic, im just a bit confused because it makes more sense to do it in Darkorbit, since their game is more new-gen coded than their 10 years old code in Andromeda, also their packets are more a challenge than the outdated old packets from Andromeda lol.

Regards,
Eatforyou
yeah but... who starts learning things by going straight to hard things ? its like if i wanted to make "hello world" by learning how to code an OS
721560329 is offline  
Old 07/15/2021, 19:16   #2768
 
elite*gold: 39
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 504
Received Thanks: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
yeah but... who starts learning things by going straight to hard things ? its like if i wanted to make "hello world" by learning how to code an OS
Anyway we just move a bit out to off-topic. Whatever i should not discuss with you about such things since im giving a **** about code stuff and co, i was just a bit wondered because weird flex you know, all fine.

Regards,
Eatforyou
Eatforyou is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkorbit Screenshot and Video thread
05/20/2014 - DarkOrbit - 269 Replies
Da ich hier nichts dazu gefunden habe mache ich einfach mal einen Screenshot + Video thread :) Regeln : Keine Posts OHNE Screen(oder Video),Keine Diskussionen,Nur DO Only Posts with Screenshot(or Video),No discussions,Only DO Regelverstoß wird Reported!
C[sro] Screenshot/video/fun thread
11/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Post here funny things/unique kills from csro :handsdown:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.