Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Screenshot and Video Thread

Reply
 
Old   #2131
 
elite*gold: 61
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,981
Received Thanks: 1,131
@sword_gold , @45the45 You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

2.500.000 Uri in 40 days only 3-3



Surreal. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiziDD. View Post
@sword_gold , @45the45 You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

2.500.000 Uri in 40 days only 3-3
How many/hours day and what bot?


45the45 is offline  
Old   #2133
 
elite*gold: 61
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,981
Received Thanks: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
How many/hours day and what bot?
DOB ofc and every day 12/24
Surreal. is offline  
Old   #2134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiziDD. View Post
DOB ofc and every day 12/24
How many money you spend for DOB? It's worth? thx


45the45 is offline  
Old   #2135
 
elite*gold: 61
The Black Market: 192/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3,981
Received Thanks: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
How many money you spend for DOB? It's worth? thx
I got a offer by a friend.
i bought a 40 days license for 10.

But you can check the prices .
Surreal. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 965
Received Thanks: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword_gold View Post
Why you didn't buy/crafted your P.E.T. yet? i think is the best investment you could do in the game...
This is just an experiment to see how long will the free bot gather stuffs in a certain time without any help, Imagine If :
1 - I activated P.E.T on autolooter with salvage protocols.
2 - I have luck points from pilot points.

3 - I have doubler.
The results would be more good than that.
Anyway, another update for S-Bot :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
You can make that in a week with dob xD only x1 on low maps
I would buy DOB if it has reasonable price, but with prices like that! Hell No! like that there is no difference in prices between DOB developers and bigpoint I prefer getting 500k uridium in that time for free rather than getting 2 millions uridium by making my wallet empty.
BaD.MiZo is offline  
Old   #2137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 391
Received Thanks: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD.MiZo View Post
I would buy DOB if it has reasonable price, but with prices like that! Hell No! like that there is no difference in prices between DOB developers and bigpoint I prefer getting 500k uridium in that time for free rather than getting 2 millions uridium by making my wallet empty.


(also please read the rules)

---

On topic

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Palladium<3 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD.MiZo View Post
This is just an experiment to see how long will the free bot gather stuffs in a certain time without any help, Imagine If :
1 - I activated P.E.T on autolooter with salvage protocols.
2 - I have luck points from pilot points.

3 - I have doubler.
The results would be more good than that.
Anyway, another update for S-Bot :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


I would buy DOB if it has reasonable price, but with prices like that! Hell No! like that there is no difference in prices between DOB developers and bigpoint I prefer getting 500k uridium in that time for free rather than getting 2 millions uridium by making my wallet empty.
18 euro for 1 month, and u gain 2-3 mill uri, Bugpoint is 100 for 1 mill, without the credits, RP, honor, exp, and all the scrap etc u get too
Rushle is offline  
Old   #2139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 188
Arie$ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2140

 
elite*gold: 321
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,162
Received Thanks: 2,346
GG bp You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Βau is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau View Post
GG bp You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
lol
45the45 is offline  
Old   #2142
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 137
~Skyfall~ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2143
 
elite*gold: 322
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 882
Received Thanks: 511
when nothing you can do ;(
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
=INFINITY= is offline  
Old   #2144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 10
what server?
Hardguyy is offline  
Old   #2145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardguyy View Post
what server?
de6


45the45 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Darkorbit Screenshot and Video thread
Da ich hier nichts dazu gefunden habe mache ich einfach mal einen Screenshot + Video thread :) Regeln : Keine Posts OHNE Screen(oder...
269 Replies - DarkOrbit
C[sro] Screenshot/video/fun thread
Post here funny things/unique kills from csro :handsdown:
10 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.