Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ship warping bug (not exploitable, but annoying)

Discussion on Ship warping bug (not exploitable, but annoying) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ship warping bug (not exploitable, but annoying)

when you warp between ships, or close the game and open with another ship, all the hotkey bars are set dependent to your ship, for example if you warp to your aegis you had your hotkeys 1 2 and 3 with your skills, if you now warp to goli, you maybe had rockets in that slots, but if you change hangars while you are in the base, for example you are in goliath at base, and you activate the aegis in the backpage, you will be transfered to the map and coords the aegis has, but you will still have the goli hotkeys, and it's annoying bcos if u want to avoid that you have to logout, change hangars, and log on again
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2014, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
when you warp between ships, or close the game and open with another ship, all the hotkey bars are set dependent to your ship, for example if you warp to your aegis you had your hotkeys 1 2 and 3 with your skills, if you now warp to goli, you maybe had rockets in that slots, but if you change hangars while you are in the base, for example you are in goliath at base, and you activate the aegis in the backpage, you will be transfered to the map and coords the aegis has, but you will still have the goli hotkeys, and it's annoying bcos if u want to avoid that you have to logout, change hangars, and log on again
This is no bug Darkorbit made it like that...
#Closerequest
Old 05/17/2014, 11:42   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Just change the hangar once from map and once from log out and you will avoid it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real.epvp View Post
This is no bug Darkorbit made it like that...
#Closerequest
If you have nothing to say other just don't spam with your useless post #closerequest if you want it to be closed there is <!> button under the thread.
Thanks
2 Users