Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

steal source

Discussion on steal source within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
steal source

hi i create this post for ask how i can down or evit servers when my source for example gabrielcool steal my source and he stay selling it "es qe el de moshi me lo esta vendiendo todo... en 150 usd u.u y me estan diciendo qe talvez tu o ustedes me lo podrian dejar mas barato :l" i don´t know who is moshi but think it he ...
and if turso and me work so hard on source not is good than it can be steal and use ...
sry for my english

pd: Owner OneUltimate

ARDI NOT DO ONEULTIMATE
Old 03/24/2014, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 110
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullEntertainment View Post
hi i create this post for ask how i can down or evit servers when my source for example gabrielcool steal my source and he stay selling it "es qe el de moshi me lo esta vendiendo todo... en 150 usd u.u y me estan diciendo qe talvez tu o ustedes me lo podrian dejar mas barato :l" i don´t know who is moshi but think it he ...
and if turso and me work so hard on source not is good than it can be steal and use ...
sry for my english

Thanks
16 Users
Old 03/24/2014, 20:50   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
sry for my english

The source was originally created by Ardii so don't **** where you eat or don't eat where you ****.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/24/2014, 21:37   #4

Yes it was originally created by Ardiii , this is why we use he's source , and we change a lot of thing it's not the same of One ultimate , really not the same !! And PLEASE don't cry u don't make this source it's Ardii.

Edit:You make One Ultimate and you don't know how to make down a website , LOL ?
Old 03/24/2014, 22:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
The source was originally created by Ardii so don't **** where you eat or don't eat where you ****.
source not originally created by ardi , turso do all of the source ardi only write it on elitepvpers and facebook because turso how me have a bad english
in design of oneultimate ardi only do the index ( now changed ) ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Hello View Post
Yes it was originally created by Ardiii , this is why we use he's source , and we change a lot of thing it's not the same of One ultimate , really not the same !! And PLEASE don't cry u don't make this source it's Ardii.

Edit:You make One Ultimate and you don't know how to make down a website , LOL ?

i can be down a website with DDOS but not is legal ...
Old 03/24/2014, 22:56   #6

We do a lot of work for this server , and it's really not the same of One ultimate so please don't cry ....
All is different
Old 03/24/2014, 22:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Hello View Post
We do a lot of work for this server , and it's really not the same of One ultimate so please don't cry ....
All is different
the coolers is different of oneultimate ??? LOL , the shop , the movement ,etc ....
Old 03/24/2014, 23:31   #8
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
the coolers is different of oneultimate ??? LOL , the shop , the movement ,etc ....
Go to cry to other side, ardii is the original owner of one ultimate and he sold the source to us, then, we have power to use it so what you cry about? you should talk to ardi not to us, we did not steal something, ardi sold it..
Read before talking
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2014, 00:33   #9

Wow, like anyone is going to tell you how to down a website or something to steal the source. Otherwise lots of other servers will have their source out in the open. Anyways, ArDii origional owner of One Ultimate, he made lots of the files, I don't want to hear that Turso did the coding. My ****, he didn't do that, as far as I know Turso made the emulator along side with ArDii. So go cry somewhere else bro. You can't do anything about it. Go ahead DDoS other servers, see how long it takes all the servers to gang up on you and take you out. Just saying, go cry somewhere else we don't need this at EPvP, not needed here.
~Asus

#Closer Request
I didn't make the thread. Sorry if this is against the rules to do this. But I think the thread should be closed. Doesn't need to exist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2014, 17:22   #10

Hugo it's not my fault you say i stole you 500 hundred euros by what i hear of NoCheat jajaja if i have that money i sure i was not with you YOLOO
By the way you work on the server of turso or work for you jajajajajja i laught soo much jajajajja I am sure all the work is maked by turso you not maked a **** and i fixed ******* conections bug with cryz and later you start ignoring me ok start crying i never gonna get back

Gretings ArDii98
Developer and helper of the coolers

PD:YOUUU OWNER OF OU C'MON TURSO IS THE OWNER NOT LIE :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 19:08   #11

elite*gold: 33
I think in the Emulator from Ardii is not only his stuff inside, i think there could be also some of my codes
Old 03/25/2014, 20:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByArDii98 View Post
Hugo it's not my fault you say i stole you 500 hundred euros by what i hear of NoCheat jajaja if i have that money i sure i was not with you YOLOO
By the way you work on the server of turso or work for you jajajajajja i laught soo much jajajajja I am sure all the work is maked by turso you not maked a shit and i fixed fucking conections bug with cryz and later you start ignoring me ok start crying i never gonna get back

Gretings ArDii98
Developer and helper of the coolers

PD:YOUUU OWNER OF OU C'MON TURSO IS THE OWNER NOT LIE :P
ardi , no te eche por eso fue por nathasa y el dr ese que no parabas de liarla con ellos desde que no estas el server no ha sufrido ningun percance .... y el dinero que ganases me da = ya este mes he sacado 800€ de la publicidad crees que me importan las donaciones de las cuales solo he sacado 50 euros ?? ... y eso si , si que arreglastes las conexiones eso lo reconozco y trabajabas bien pero nathasa te mato .
y eso de crying , dejadlo de una vez sabes que no me es problema , nadie tiene un servidor como el mio :P por cierto ya tenemos 3 uno en francia , otro en alemania y otro en los angeles

PD: no he dicho que no sea de turso , en el server de gabrielcool es a el al que queria poner los creditos
Old 03/25/2014, 20:33   #13

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
ardi , no te eche por eso fue por nathasa y el dr ese que no parabas de liarla con ellos desde que no estas el server no ha sufrido ningun percance .... y el dinero que ganases me da = ya este mes he sacado 800€ de la publicidad crees que me importan las donaciones de las cuales solo he sacado 50 euros ?? ... y eso si , si que arreglastes las conexiones eso lo reconozco y trabajabas bien pero nathasa te mato .
y eso de crying , dejadlo de una vez sabes que no me es problema , nadie tiene un servidor como el mio :P por cierto ya tenemos 3 uno en francia , otro en alemania y otro en los angeles

PD: no he dicho que no sea de turso , en el server de gabrielcool es a el al que queria poner los creditos
Stop crying for stealing your source.. The emulator ("source") was originally created by Ardii and he will do what ever he want with it.. Now if you want to cry the bathroom would be the best place for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2014, 21:49   #14

Quote:

Entonces quedamos como amigos i ya yo no quiero mas bullas solo k confio en gabriel k puede utilizar esa source bien i ke mossih aga el imbecil revendiendolas o algo ya le cojere por los cojones pero deja de amenazar bueno asta la proxima
Old 03/25/2014, 23:36   #15

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
bumm, pointless thread
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread