I can see the good future on this site... If you work it WELL.
The problem is -and this is only MY opinion- that you could start with just pvp, see what happen there and take decisions. If you put to work ALL the things on the server... it will be propably down every 5 minutes or really buged.
This is a constant problem with server who wants to do everything in just one day. You'll probably get mad with all the problems that this could give you in "the near future".
You Have to go slooowly son... like looove (?
Sorry for that, anyways; I'm IN on this project, I like it and I'm already registered in this server.
Hope you take my thought like that... a thought; It's like a warning, maybe you thanks me later...
I can see the good future on this site... If you work it WELL.
The problem is -and this is only MY opinion- that you could start with just pvp, see what happen there and take decisions. If you put to work ALL the things on the server... it will be propably down every 5 minutes or really buged.
This is a constant problem with server who wants to do everything in just one day. You'll probably get mad with all the problems that this could give you in "the near future".
You Have to go slooowly son... like looove (?
Sorry for that, anyways; I'm IN on this project, I like it and I'm already registered in this server.
Hope you take my thought like that... a thought; It's like a warning, maybe you thanks me later...
See you in space
Mustang
I'll take the idea into consideration
PS: Give me some ideas for a flat out PvP first?
I can't get into indexinternal pages
"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Files\en_US\GLOBAL\internalDocEnd.php:11) in C:\xampp\htdocs\indexInternal.es on line 284"
Prime World CBT 05/18/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Hallo
kennt jemand das game ?
habe mich glaube vor 2 wochen da registriert und bekam heute nen beta key.
Heute am 18 wird auch der client als download zur verfügung stehen.
Das ist game wie lol oder halt moba genre aber man kann zusätzlich noch bauen was ich persönlich sehr geil finde! :D
auf jeden fall im laufe des tages heute wenn der download freigegeben wird, werde ich es testen.
Prime-sro 12/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Hello, new server , all info in web, check all , no more talks
prime sro down? 02/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Is prime sro down? when i try to open the game, it gives me a very weird error in some other language..