Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help! Payment problem

Discussion on Help! Payment problem within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help! Payment problem

Hello, I open this post because I have a problem. The thing is that recently a friend of mine gave me his acc (he is from mexico and i'm from argentina) and I can't pay with the pay metods that the account offers me, how can I change the payment methods to the ones I used to have in my others acc? should I write to the support or they'll ban me saying that I bought the acc or sth like that? thanks
Old 02/23/2014, 01:39   #2

elite*gold: 350
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,805
just wirte to the support , they must change ur payment i bought also a MEX acc on gla1 and now he changed it back to €

Greez'
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2014, 01:41   #3

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by mago.dark View Post
Hello, I open this post because I have a problem. The thing is that recently a friend of mine gave me his acc (he is from mexico and i'm from argentina) and I can't pay with the pay metods that the account offers me, how can I change the payment methods to the ones I used to have in my others acc? should I write to the support or they'll ban me saying that I bought the acc or sth like that? thanks
Ask support to help you BUT I suggest you to tell them that you simply moved to another country :P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2014, 03:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Ask support to help you BUT I suggest you to tell them that you simply moved to another country :P
Thanks, I will do that
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2014, 09:19   #5

Tell them you was transferred to that Country from your company because of job and you made the account there and now your transferred back to your country xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2014, 15:44   #6

I told them that I moved, and this is the response I've got ''Hello,

Such data can not be changed because it corresponds to the country where the account was created.

You can continue buying items in the game via credit card and / or bank transfer from the country where you reside.''

What is going on with Bigpoint? They are lossing money..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2014, 16:03   #7

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by mago.dark View Post
I told them that I moved, and this is the response I've got ''Hello,

Such data can not be changed because it corresponds to the country where the account was created.

You can continue buying items in the game via credit card and / or bank transfer from the country where you reside.''

What is going on with Bigpoint? They are lossing money..
That's weird... Maybe try support from another country?
Thanks
1 User