Hello everyone, well I was attempting to intercept DO packets using java.
To know how do the packets look like I use wireshark and I get something like this:
"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."
~John F. Kennedy, September 12th 1962.
Give it a bash, kiddo, or you'll never know what you're capable of.
Trying hard things is okay.
But would you try to make a DO Bot, without even knowing how to program?
As I told him. He should learn programming for few years and then he can try to do this.
Help with packets 07/05/2013 - WarRock - 4 Replies Hi,
Could anyone help me with the following? (its abstract stuff)
The following knowledge i got already:
War Rock runs its login here:
tcp://server_ip_wr:5330
[Release] +5500 Packets structure , client/packets constants 10/07/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies edit : if u know nothing about packets go to this post first
explaining what is packets , and explaining a packet with details and everything
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-disc ussions-questions/2162344-packets-packets-packets. html#post19074533
i start making my very own packet structure to use them on my new proxy but i thought of ripping them from the source
so yeah the following packets is ripped of trinity base source
right now im just providing the packets structure...
[Packets] Wie änder ich flyff packets? 07/16/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 19 Replies HeyHo,
Ich würde sehr gerne wissen wie man die Flyff Packets ändert...
ich denke mal Zahlen ändern werden nicht ausreichen oder?
Packets 05/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies How can I get the correct packets from the client?