Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PixelBot problems

Discussion on PixelBot problems within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PixelBot problems

Hey guys, I have a problem. When I'm using any of pixelbots that are available atm, the game starts to lag and after 10 minutes, it's not even playable, so it doesn't collect any box. When I just play darkorbit, everything goes well and I have no lags... But with pixelbots, it lags like hell. I have all settings on low. My PC is running Win7, 16GB RAM, i7, Nvidia GTX560Ti. Where is the problem?
Yes, I have the latest version of net framework and flash player installed.
Old 01/09/2014, 12:16   #2

speed internet,many players in 5.3 or
antivirus
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 12:27   #3

thanks, but none of it :/ I have these problems just with pixelbots... Don't know why.
Old 01/09/2014, 12:50   #4

Try to Clean your PC with Ccleaner and Defrag your Disk Drives .. if that doesnt work go to the last option :3 Format your Local disk C
Old 01/09/2014, 14:03   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
test other browser
Old 01/09/2014, 14:04   #6

is very simple! the pixel is sh/t... that happend becouse is bad coding... even if it is a 3-lines-program could flood the micro...

when i say that EVERYONE can make a pixelbot is right, bot not everyone can make a GOOD one...

change the pixel program... easy...

SPEAR
Old 01/09/2014, 14:36   #7

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear-head View Post
is very simple! the pixel is sh/t... that happend becouse is bad coding... even if it is a 3-lines-program could flood the micro...

when i say that EVERYONE can make a pixelbot is right, bot not everyone can make a GOOD one...

change the pixel program... easy...

SPEAR
stop telling **** . all pixel bots are coded with autoit so it cant use more than 15-20% of cpu
and if thats too much for a user than he should by new hardware
Old 01/09/2014, 14:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyPotato View Post
thanks, but none of it :/ I have these problems just with pixelbots... Don't know why.
there is no problem with hardward or internet speed just bigpoin is "laggy" they coding new opcions to the game and on serwers are lags
Old 01/09/2014, 21:12   #9

But when I am playing the game. There are no lags -_- And just then, when I start pixel bot, it starts to lag so bad.