Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

encryption based on Delphi RSA

Discussion on encryption based on Delphi RSA within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
encryption based on Delphi RSA

Hello dear friends! My desire as I learned PLO Delphi to create a project
bot -based protocols " , I want to hear from you as possible are trained to ?
how long it will take well and togdaliee ! opp Delphi I know is not as good as we all know but not really.

Uvozhaemye connoisseurs ! Please help one learn how Informaitsya rasshifrovovat protocols game Darkorbit based Delphi.
***If anyone have a desire to teach me I will be glad (Alas every confidence make profit ! I zaploit each month training ... ) all in the subject or icq skaipy ostovlyat ask here ...
Incidentally all a Merry Christmas
Old 01/06/2014, 16:54   #2

Go

-Barney
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2014, 17:06   #3

Чувак, херово Google Translate перевел твой русский язык.

Просто так тебе никто не скажет как расшифровать протокол DO, это не просто и бесполезно сейчас, ибо жестоко банят за любые пакетные операции.

А перехватить траффик, вообще не возможно.
Old 01/06/2014, 17:14   #4

Thank you dear user , with our Christmas holiday you
I you for your prompt response blogodoryu I like you put your message very much to me ,
very precise and quick response in nature.
**But I care about myself a complete answer to the language "Delphi" simply " OO " "Delphi"
I want to learn and I have a lot of free time there is interest , so also have the money and opportunity and a great potontsial ) , please uvozhaemye users insight into my problem and describe the importance of people skhodsvto opp delphi
According to the script , I immediately signed up ! and a lover of the game to look for bugs Darkorbit.tsom
Personally, I have a lot of bugs and I can share them with you just so) in honor of Christmas .