Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Newbie within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Newbie

OK sorry if I made this thread in the wrong section. I am still new to this EPVP site but usaully I go on here to read alot about dark orbit stuff. But I have alot of random questions that would be very appreciated if could be answered I see alot of threads where ppl want to join these so called UG, are those underground gaming clubs in which u can only join if you share a dark orbit exploit or bug? and also what is the "Thanks" feature for and what is the value of elite gold? what can u do with it if you recieved it? Sorry I just want to try to learn how to use this site more! And also share my "secrets" or exploits with people but not publicly as I have found out by reading through tons of threads about ppl getting angry about ya claiming you know an exploit but would tell anyone. If you guys can answer all those random questions up there^^ that would be awesome
Old 12/29/2013, 20:28   #2

Received Thanks: 2,240
You can join UG if you are trusted or if you got a bug, which is easier to get in
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2013, 21:46   #3

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Egold = virtual currency to trade in the
Egold from System = 260e*g -> 10€
Egold from User = 500-600 -> 10€

Thanks = to stop the "thank you" spam there is a button for it. Thanks show other members how much they release, share or help.
So as example if melikhan or me helped you, you can press the thanks button under our posts to help us too.

And at least yes u shouldn't share good bugs in a public thread because BP looks sometimes in this forum and fix them.

Edit: You aren't allowed to push old threads like .

Take a look at the Rules in my Signature.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/30/2013, 03:00   #4

Alrite thank you guys for the info, how do u know exactly if a thread is old? wouldnt it be closed if a thread is old? Also How do you know when threads have been recently made? Like, for example I want to stay up-to-date on all threads about dark orbit, wheher it be cheats, exploits, tricks or advice in general. thank you very much.
Old 12/30/2013, 03:17   #5

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
You can see it above the post. There is the date, when the post got created.
If the last post is older than 3 months and it's not a release or similar, don't write there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2013, 21:01   #6

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
If you have more Questions then just contact me or maybe Requi? =)
Closed Thread

Tags
dark orbit cheat, help !!!