Lol, for what? Making a tutorial??
Dude, just face it, and if your really such a good programmer, that doesn't leak... Then you could just program a new protection system in 5 mins...
Shouldn't be that hard for you, right?
In my opinion, you are "making a big war" right now...
Uuuh, for what ? .. xD Report yourself and go back to school ^^
EN: Continue guy
CZ: Seš jenom šašek Jak říkám, srovnej si to v té kebuli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joever11
Lol, for what? Making a tutorial??
Dude, just face it, and if your really such a good programmer, that doesn't leak... Then you could just program a new protection system in 5 mins...
Shouldn't be that hard for you, right?
In my opinion, you are "making a big war" right now...
PS: To willie wortel:
I dont like cracks of our bots So shut up! I hope he wohnt crack new licence system
But stop with fun and stop everybody spaming here.
I can't see what Germany has to do with being a fanboy, but okay.
I already reported the thread because this is such a spamthread about people insulting eachother. He made a crack. You must stop it (by making a better protection system?) . Deal with it. Done
I cant understand why it is such a huge problem when this bot is **** compared to Tbot and even if they pay me 100 euros for 990k uri in DO i will still not use the bot.Tbot rlzz.
premium bar unlocker 10/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies can anyone create premium bar unlocker?
thank you all :handsdown:
sorry for my english im from slovakia...
[Release] Premium Unlocker 01/20/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 99 Replies Der letzte Post in der Metin2-Sektion von mir und die Disskusion darum, welche von Neidern gestartet worden ist, findet ihr hier. Keine PN´s bezüglich des Hacks bitte.
#closed