I don't want to beg or make someone not feel good about this thread,but if you can help,read my request here.
As many of you know and probably remember me,I used to be a legit epvp user and DarkOrbit player.I haven't played for like 7 or 8 months due to the last scam someone made on me,losing 20 euro PSC and getting no account so I decided to quit and focus on youtube and school,friends,girlfriend...but the good memories of darkorbit brought me here to make this request to the kind persons,that have many accounts and can help me with an Account that they don't play on any server(population doesn't really matter for me,only gameplay)...wish bot was still up,my license too.....
So please don't argue with me here,I didn't make this thread to fight with people,if you want to help me please comment below and send me PM,if not just please don't argue I would really apreciate this.
Have a nice day,and please Forum Admin don't close this
Hi,i understand that lose account and money is bad because it happend to me some time ago(only acc) here in epvp,i stopped playing DO and im actually playing league of legends like i played before.
I wish you good luck,i will come to darkorbit again too!
Why are you spamming ? Just report the thread with your reason..
Thank you mate.I hope that I can find some1 that can help me out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn'
Hi,i understand that lose account and money is bad because it happend to me some time ago(only acc) here in epvp,i stopped playing DO and im actually playing league of legends like i played before.
I wish you good luck,i will come to darkorbit again too!
Really thank you,and enjoy league of legends,I also play it :-)