Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

baning

Discussion on baning within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
baning

Hello. I just wanted to inform you all about that, there will be not only new items in trade on chrismas (+/-) but ban wave too. My friend have friend admin, and he said it to him. Now they are detecting players and on chrismas they gonna ban all detected + if detect someone new who use bot. so i recomend to you to not bot till chrismas.
Old 12/14/2013, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
I THINK this:
On christmas also the non-bot users know that in the christmas boxes there're a lot of cool things so they (without bot) will collect more then the rest of the year and can be detected too -> this mean that maybe this ban wave can be a fail too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2013, 19:27   #3

elite*gold: 1
The worst surprise(gift) on christmas is a ban, so i wont bot for a time.
Old 12/14/2013, 19:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
I THINK this:
On christmas also the non-bot users know that in the christmas boxes there're a lot of cool things so they (without bot) will collect more then the rest of the year and can be detected too -> this mean that maybe this ban wave can be a fail too.
have you heard ever about merkava? about scripts? they have detected all merkava users, happy chrismass all!
Old 12/14/2013, 19:29   #5

elite*gold: 20
So they will put on trade items? Are you sure at christmas??
Old 12/14/2013, 19:30   #6

elite*gold: 40
They cannot ban you by your time on box / NPCs.. I know much people who gather on PVP maps 15 hours by everyday.. I mean the will find another way.
Old 12/14/2013, 19:32   #7

BTW, one guy get ban 2 accounts by botting battleray, he left bot 2 weeks in a row on battleray with 2 acc's. They said that one person can't do the same without rest more than 8 hours in a row, not talking about 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-terror View Post
So they will put on trade items? Are you sure at christmas??
i put +/- it almost same time chrismas and first dates of january.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirecekxxx View Post
They cannot ban you by your time on box / NPCs.. I know much people who gather on PVP maps 15 hours by everyday.. I mean the will find another way.
are you sure"? after 6 and half days nonstop shooting cubes (without sleep) i got ban for botting!
Old 12/14/2013, 19:34   #8

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzubix View Post
BTW, one guy get ban 2 accounts by botting battleray, he left bot 2 weeks in a row on battleray with 2 acc's. They said that one person can't do the same without rest more than 8 hours in a row, not talking about 2 weeks

i put +/- it almost same time chrismas and first dates of january.
There is battleray bot?
Old 12/14/2013, 19:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBΛX●ѕтуℓє View Post
There is battleray bot?
i made one by myself. But i won't share it to anyone. sorry.
Old 12/14/2013, 19:40   #10

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzubix View Post
are you sure"? after 6 and half days nonstop shooting cubes (without sleep) i got ban for botting!
Not nonstop, 15+ hours on day. My friend boxing almost everyday for 2 years by hands.. If he not, he make gates or hunt.. So yes, I am sure.. If you play lot and dont using scripts/bots they not have rights to ban you..
Old 12/14/2013, 19:43   #11

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
There is battleray bot?
is not dificult do that, its only a script that give you aegis habilites and shot kami, all people can do one with mause recorder
Old 12/14/2013, 19:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirecekxxx View Post
Not nonstop, 15+ hours on day. My friend boxing almost everyday for 2 years by hands.. If he not, he make gates or hunt.. So yes, I am sure.. If you play lot and dont using scripts/bots they not have rights to ban you..
they don't have so powerfull scripts to detect pixel bots. why do you think lots of players get ban with no reason? they have rights, it is bp game not ur or other player, so they can do whatever they wan't except if player who got ban go to police and he have been spended some money on game, then they will need to give acc back or money what he spend back + some compensatition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
is not dificult do that, its only a script that give you aegis habilites and shot kami, all people can do one with mause recorder
shhh... now all will go to battleray.
Old 12/14/2013, 20:38   #13

Quote:
There is battleray bot?
He made one himself lool...all you need is a decent Macro

I was farming the battleray Day and Night with a friend when they brought out the ban wave for packet bots, wasnt banned nd we continued to farm it for a while, until every idiot ended up knowing about it

nd being as the Macro can be set to co-ordinates, you can use it to click for the kami and to use keyboard buttons to rep in Aegis, its really not complicated to create your own free one of these either
Old 12/14/2013, 20:42   #14

Not all autolockers have been detected!! there are a LOT that have been using autoloch, and and the ones from top 40 haven't had anything!!
for example, : on global europ 3: there is one guy , the undertaker mef, the leader of mef, that little ***** hasn't received anything!! biggest autlocker ever, and botter
Old 12/15/2013, 14:47   #15

On my server just one player unbaned and came on top 1 from nowhere! btw, they will release script on rsb changers autolocks etc on chrismass too.
Closed Thread