Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

See this post of JD

Discussion on See this post of JD within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
See this post of JD

You all need to shutup with this "Pixel bot is undetectable" ****. Its just a plain out lie! Pixel bots are just as safe as packet bots. Bigpoint's new script doesn't even run on the game server. Its a behavioral based system that works on logs and actions performed by the user and does statistical analysis. Jesus....
Old 11/08/2013, 08:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
are u robot or what? u are working by BP? who have said u about this script? rise and shine, BP tell us the tale...
only what they can do is ban users fo botting and fairly playing...
Old 11/08/2013, 10:40   #3

Lol why would you post that? Some people need to realize he isn't ***. Not everything he says is correct-.- pfft
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 11:02   #4

Agree with this, as a logical guy, as myself several IT project leader i can tell you that i could easily come up with behavioral algorithm based on logs and databases.

In fact even if DO did not had anything to run it against before, i'm sure they would just prepare for this long time ago and gather data.

So all this talks about whats detectable and whats not is full on hard mode ****.

Only way to know anything or detect anything if there's 1 or more requests between your pc and external server of DO.
Doesn't matter packet or http request, all can be patterned and figured out.
There's expected behavior that all humans do. It does not take genius to figure out when something is out of place, just a lot of data to analyze.
Old 11/08/2013, 11:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by armababy View Post
Agree with this, as a logical guy, as myself several IT project leader i can tell you that i could easily come up with behavioral algorithm based on logs and databases.

In fact even if DO did not had anything to run it against before, i'm sure they would just prepare for this long time ago and gather data.

So all this talks about whats detectable and whats not is full on hard mode ****.

Only way to know anything or detect anything if there's 1 or more requests between your pc and external server of DO.
Doesn't matter packet or http request, all can be patterned and figured out.
There's expected behavior that all humans do. It does not take genius to figure out when something is out of place, just a lot of data to analyze.
I *sorta* agree with you. Like you said, it's a lot of data. Knowing that the developers of DO have been lazy in the past, I'm going to take a guess and say that they're still lazy. I'm not sure they could've come up with an algorithm this quickly.

Ten bucks says they're bluffing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 12:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarthDexterxX View Post
I *sorta* agree with you. Like you said, it's a lot of data. Knowing that the developers of DO have been lazy in the past, I'm going to take a guess and say that they're still lazy. I'm not sure they could've come up with an algorithm this quickly.

Ten bucks says they're bluffing.
Yeah they been lazy to implement, features for people.
At the end of the day every developer anywhere that works for salary will do what he is asked to do.

If management want to focus on maximal profit, then obviously priority to fix for example "Kami detonate bug" is super low as fixing that would mean that BP have to pay developers for work that will make loses in overall for BP.

Since bot/pixeling and whatnot is directly taking away BP's planed income they make that top priority and can dedicate all resources to this.

So all in all i never really blamed developers, but rather management and policy of BP's DO team.

But to the point about bans, i'm sure if you are banned for no reason they will sort it out, because who would like to lose paying customers.
Old 11/08/2013, 14:05   #7

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by benkiller47 View Post
You all need to shutup with this "Pixel bot is undetectable" ****. Its just a plain out lie! Pixel bots are just as safe as packet bots. Bigpoint's new script doesn't even run on the game server. Its a behavioral based system that works on logs and actions performed by the user and does statistical analysis. Jesus....
*Red part*: Lol are you serious?
1. Packet bot send packet to darkorbit server and Pixelbot move your mouse
2. Packet bot can bot more than one account simultaneosly (and i think this is not the best for safety) and with pixelbot you can run 1 account ONLY!
3. PixelBot don't send request

PS. this is only my opinion, i don't think that pixelbot are undetectable i think that a pixelbot is safest then packetbot. If you use 24/24 a pixelbot/packetbot you got ban!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 14:55   #8

wowow all these kids are so full of **** l0l
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 15:07   #9

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastianwolf View Post
wowow all these kids are so full of **** l0l
Same as this game
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 15:15   #10

elite*gold: 56
even if they can detect your pixel bot they can't ban you unless they have prove it wasn't you playing , and that would only be good enough if they were like filming you and see that a bot run's and no one is playing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 16:16   #11

Pixel Bots are UNDETECTABLE I Agree with !benkiller47 ... They have doubts for players because maybe the doubt players uses packetbots maybe and that's why BP Banned "PIXELBOTS" It's impossible to detect the pixelbots.. By the way if u say pixelbots are not safe so u mean when i move and kill npc's with my mouse i should get ban ?
Old 11/08/2013, 16:19   #12

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
There is no problem with pixelbots.
Bigpoint just failed and 90% of the players who got banned are legit players.
Even a german board moderator got banned.

Bigpoint will unban them soon, I guess.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2013, 16:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuPowe View Post
Pixel Bots are UNDETECTABLE I Agree with !benkiller47 ... They have doubts for players because maybe the doubt players uses packetbots maybe and that's why BP Banned "PIXELBOTS" It's impossible to detect the pixelbots.. By the way if u say pixelbots are not safe so u mean when i move and kill npc's with my mouse i should get ban ?
Yes, pixelbot as a program is not directly detectable by BP.
However like i already said you can detect using gathered data.

Two examples from top of my head:
1) Large amount of data on the user, run against behavioral algorithm - each human has it's habits and methods, you can see difference.
2) Collect speed of mousedown and mouseup events, you can see human don't press as fast/slow as program does.
Old 11/08/2013, 16:41   #14

first of all you guys don't own any accounts. BP owns your account. You just put money on it or fly it for them. So they can ban whoever they want when they want because who will have the ***** to sue them?
Old 11/08/2013, 18:39   #15

Received Thanks: 1,179
Jd is only 17 years old so a kid. Not your father.
Closed Thread